Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wikiy View Post
    Let's see, someone (a kid) is acting like an idiot and half of the responses so far are, what, "Too bad he didn't die."?

Can someone please explain to me since when is being an idiot a matter of choice and not a character trait which one can't control?
    Being an idiot has always been a matter of choice, so long as there is no mental issues at hand. People die from idiocy all the time.

Hah, that got a good laugh out of me. Guess nobody told him firecrackers may be called FIREcrackers for a reason.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    Seems deprived to wish death on people. Especially if they're not mass murders or genocide creators.
    I don't know about depraved.
    Do you really want them to have a family and raise them with the same attitude ?
    Some people are an obvious danger to others, and we can sometimes hope that their self-destructive nature hurts them before it hurts someone else completely innocent.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    call me a debbie downer but i dont see anything really funny about this. looks pretty retarded actually but thats just my opinion

10+ Year Old Account
    Second star to the right, and straight on till morning
    Let's see, someone (a kid) is acting like an idiot and half of the responses so far are, what, "Too bad he didn't die."?

Can someone please explain to me since when is being an idiot a matter of choice and not a character trait which one can't control?
    Really? That's what we're going with? I grill at the time, and my dog has enough sense to not go up and sniff fire and/or lick the hot grill. If she, a dog, has enough basic instinct/intelligence to not put fire in/near her mouth, I don't think it's a big stretch to assume that any human intelligent enough to use a computer, should know that putting explosives (no matter their strength) in their mouth, is probably a terrible idea.

That doesn't require intelligence, merely a basic survival instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I don't know about depraved.
    Do you really want them to have a family and raise them with the same attitude ?
    Some people are an obvious danger to others, and we can sometimes hope that their self-destructive nature hurts them before it hurts someone else completely innocent.
    They're bloody teens... it's incredibly ignorant to assume that when they become adults they wouldn't mature at all.

Stupidity is largely a choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    They might mature but they won't get any smarter. This kid is going to be the typical idiot making life harder for everyone around him his entire life.
    I had no idea you were his guardian. Or are you the Doctor?

Deleted
    Now all we have to do is get Bieber to endorse something like this and we automatically lose millions of morons from the gene pool.

In this thread: lots of people who have never ever ever been idiots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    I've done some stupid stuff before, but where do we draw the line? Putting firecrackers in your mouth? that's not even something that needs thinking about, it's an instant "I don't think I should do that" scenario IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Gen-OT is full of Nobel price winners.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I've done some stupid stuff before, but where do we draw the line? Putting firecrackers in your mouth? that's not even something that needs thinking about, it's an instant "I don't think I should do that" scenario IMO.
    Why? Its clearly not as dangerous as the forum seems to think. I know I've done far more stupid things in my life. Would the forum be happy if I got myself killed in the process?

Ok well maybe but you get the point.

So these are the future stars of that show "Jackass" I take it.

Don't want him to die. Losing to ability to reproduce is enough for a Darwin award, or at least a nomination.
    Patch 1.12, and not one step further!

10+ Year Old Account
    I always preferred this one:

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I had to watch the video (1st post) muted earlier today because I was in a college class, but saw the thread and decided to come take a look... well, listen.

"if it blows my lip off I won't be able to kiss no girl"

Well no shit, Sherlock, maybe you shouldn't do it in the first place? -.-

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Infected Clicker View Post
    I always preferred this one:
    /vid
    150 kuhbillion? What the?
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Sadly that ended better than expected would have been a good candidate for a Darwin award otherwise.

Deleted
    I fucking hate people.

They are also racist for hoping he dies because the kid is black. There is no other reason. If it were a white kid they'd be hoping he survived without injury