Regardin Glyph of Festering Blood and Roiling Blood

Can anyone who is playing on the PTR confirm or deny if the new Glyph of Festering Blood triggers Roiling Blood, so it can be used to apply diseases?

Thank you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakesong View Post
    Can anyone who is playing on the PTR confirm or deny if the new Glyph of Festering Blood triggers Roiling Blood, so it can be used to apply diseases?

Thank you.
    Can't play right now, but I'm pretty sure that's not how it's supposed to work.

15+ Year Old Account
    The wording of the glyph suggests that BB does it's full damage regardless of whether diseases are applied or not. If it applied diseases it would be mandatory.

This glyph is good in certain situations. Like on Leishen ball lightning damage, it would be nice to just blood boil and get full dps on the adds since you have to pest right now and it's not worth pesting when they die in 3 seconds.

The Glyph only makes your BB better in getting newly spawned mobs to attack you^^ we all knows that dks got ramp up time DND = aoe damage over time, Diseases = dots, BB = low damage until diseases are spread (can easy take 2-3 spams to hit) so i highly think it is to buff our initiating threat against several targets such as on Horridon^^
    Death Knights never fell to Arthas. We are the once to make him fall!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klieren View Post
    The Glyph only makes your BB better in getting newly spawned mobs to attack you^^ we all knows that dks got ramp up time DND = aoe damage over time, Diseases = dots, BB = low damage until diseases are spread (can easy take 2-3 spams to hit) so i highly think it is to buff our initiating threat against several targets such as on Horridon^^
    Well, you are right but as Blood you should have Roiling Blood and as tank you should have always a mob on melee range so the problem would never exist.

This glyph is useful only on certain situation, like on Lei shen as Causal said.