Heroic Council 10M help

Curious if other could look over these logs and help me figure out how my raid can improve on this boss.

Make up

Tanks: DK Monk
    Dps: rogue warrior hunter lock shammy
    Heals: disc druid pally

We're dropping smoke bomb on the first frostbite to negate it but it seems as if there is still too much damage going out for us to handling while doing the dps we need to do to kill sul before he empowers and if we do kill him we wipe to kaz dark power. Thanks

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8240&e=8520

Have your Paladin take Clemency. Pre-Hand of Protection the disc or druid and then he can also immune it with Divine Shield. If he's pro he can hold on to his HoPs and use a quick mouseover macro to HoP the blue arrowed target, but if you just pre-BoP those 2 targets, you should be ok as you should be able to easily heal the hunter or lock through Frostbite.

I see in your later tries you tried to 2 heal it. It's not worth it, and your holy paladin doesn't pump out enough HPS to make it feasible.

The attempts I looked at you were dying to things other than you mentioned. Notably the twisted fate adds / missed interrupts on Sul. Handle these correctly and the damage is a lot less.

You have enough dps to do this pretty comfortably. The key is learning exactly when to make the switch from Sul to the empowered boss so as to avoid darkpower.

You also HAVE to co-ordinate cooldowns for each discharge, its the most intense healing part of the fight. Your shaman is the first place to look for some powerful off-heals, hes basically doing fuck all in the healing department. Your warrior also has demo banner and rallying cry which I don't think were used? I think a Hpala should prefer holy avenger for this fight. It's an extremely powerful burst cooldown to help frostbite victims or on a discharge.

What we found on progress is its a really fine line between failure and success on this fight and you need to execute each boss correctly as well as passing the buffs smartly.
    1) Nuke the crap out of Sul with BL and switch when you need to to prevent darkpower. Deal with frostbite. Don't miss interrupts.
    2) If Marli empowers next STACK her on the others for cleave damage and get 1/2 ranged to stand at max range so the adds that spawn are far away to reduce damage. Stun them, knock them back, kill them quickly.
    3) Make sure you are passing the debuff over at ~10 stacks. Prefer to give it to melee to start as less abilities prefer them. Then to ranged with good defensives. Later you can pass it to "the rest" of the ranged and finally the tanks.
    4) Keep at least a couple of DPS on Sul when roly-poly dude empowers and co-ordinate a cooldown (or two) for each discharge. Move Marli away to avoid healing adds getting thru.

Get thru roly-poly dudes empower and the fight is pretty much over as long as Sul is dead. Your logs kind of show that you are on the right track, just finesse the timings and work oh so hard at eliminating the sources of avoidable damage.

Deleted
    In order to heal trough the dmg your raid gets from discharge you need to be stacked on top of kaz. Problem is You probably dont have enough dmg to kill Sul before Kaz empwers, then you stack, you miss an interupt on sul and he shits 150k aoe on top of your stack, which probably results in a wipe.

Dodging first Frostbite is a great deal because it nulifies the raid dmg, if you are interupting sull. This means your druid can pop HotW and nuke for the entire duration of the bloodlust, and your priest atonement heal the entire time.

Empower is cast on the one with highest hp, so you will always have marli second if nobody touched her, and you should do this. When she gets empowered, have ranged interupt her, shammy and hunter so she will run to sul, instead of any1 moving.

There are not many tries in the logs provided, but tbh half of your wipes are missed interupt + melees not moving from charge, and the rest are from twisted fates too close to each other. Get your melees to start paying attention, and improve on interupt + moving away from the shadow path that indicates charge, and tell your ranged ppl to stay away from melee.
    Also if your ranged are semi spread and close to each other your druid and shaman can always pushback the ranged add from twisted fate, so you dont take insane dmg from it.

Thanks all for the info we killed it last night. problem was not enough tank damage on sul (they were focusing frost king for some reason) Once we got that ironed out sul was dying right at the beginning of Kaz empower.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncant65 View Post
    Curious if other could look over these logs and help me figure out how my raid can improve on this boss.

Make up

Tanks: DK Monk
    Dps: rogue warrior hunter lock shammy
    Heals: disc druid pally

We're dropping smoke bomb on the first frostbite to negate it but it seems as if there is still too much damage going out for us to handling while doing the dps we need to do to kill sul before he empowers and if we do kill him we wipe to kaz dark power. Thanks

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8240&e=8520
    When exactly is your rogue popping smokebomb? While he is casting frostbite, before it or once somebody has a blue arrow over their head?

Our rogue casts sb prior to him casting frostbite about 2 sec after frost king empowers and then smoke bomb is up for long enough to block the frostbite cast. IF you have a rogue make sure they are dropping frostbite on the frostking