Thread: Bloodsail rep.

10+ Year Old Account

Bloodsail rep.

Oi lads and gals.
    I'm gonna start on The Insane title soon, but then this thought stroke me; "Since I got Avast Ye, Admiral! achievement on a char (not the char I'm gonna do The Insane on), do I then have to do that Bloodsail farm on my current char for The Insane title?
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

10+ Year Old Account
    Ooh, that I don't know, but I do know from personal experience that you don't need to be Honored with them pirates and Exalted with everyone else at the same time. I got Bloodsail Buccaneer before working on goblin reps and when I got the Insane title I was hated with the bloodsails but it still counted. Try opening the achiev window and see if the Bloodsails are ticked in there, I just wouldn't put too much stock on any info you get from GMs ingame since they tend to contradict themselves every once in a while.

Yes. Rep isn't account wide.

And so you don't make the same mistake I did...Avast Ye Admiral has nothing to do with the Insane. You have to be Honored with the Bloodsail for the Insane, but only friendly to get the Avast Ye Admiral achievement. At friendly (when I got the Admiral achieve), I then stopped and started killing the Bloodsail. I only found out when I got every other rep to exalted, that I never got to honored with the Bloodsail. So then I started killing the goblins all over again to get to honored with the Bloodsail.

Makes no sense why I stopped at friendly, because it's pretty clear you have to keep killing the goblins until honored. The misconception about Avast Ye Admiral, perhaps.

Edit:

But achievement progress is account wide. I suppose you could hit honored with the Bloodsail on one toon, then finish the Insane achieve on another toon. I wouldn't gamble that though, if ti didn't work. Unless you can find confirmation from someone that it does work. You absolutely cannot count a GM for a straight answer, so I wouldn't even go there -- nor would I trust the answer they gave.

Paste this into your chat bar to see where your progress is:

/script AddTrackedAchievement(2336)
    Last edited by ablib; 2013-07-17 at 11:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the answers!
    Would make it alot easier if I didn't had to do Bloodsail, again.
    And thanks for the command, gonna try it later!

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, so I just used the command, and it seems I have to do the Bloodsail farm again. :-/
    Be strong, Clarence! Be strong for mother!

Quote Originally Posted by Totenpæl View Post
    Oi lads and gals.
    I'm gonna start on The Insane title soon, but then this thought stroke me; "Since I got Avast Ye, Admiral! achievement on a char (not the char I'm gonna do The Insane on), do I then have to do that Bloodsail farm on my current char for The Insane title?
    It has to be all on the same character, so the quickest would be to get Honored with the "Avast" character and then burn it all away getting to exalted with all the goblins, weaving in Darkmoon Faire and Ravenholdt.

Remember that the title is account wide so it matters little which character completes it.

Deleted
    Achievements are account wide but progress towards most of them isn't.
    so you need to complete all rep on one char at some point.

i'm gathering as many exalted factions as possible for The Beloved. I'm a few hours away of BB guards grinding for Bloodsail Exalted. If you are on EU and want to group up for faster rep, pm me with your b.net tag

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    i'm gathering as many exalted factions as possible for The Beloved. I'm a few hours away of BB guards grinding for Bloodsail Exalted. If you are on EU and want to group up for faster rep, pm me with your b.net tag
    You can post this message here
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...evement-Groups
    More likely to get responses.

As for poster. Farming BSP rep is quite easy using the Mobs in Arathi Highland.
    Think they stop giving rep at end of Honored.

Message me for additional info.
    It is a easy mode way to do it with a little effort.

Yours Truly.
    Exalted with BSP on alt for lolz