Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    oh hey look once again BIS 2 handed weapon is an axe. what faction gets the most use out of an axe you say? its the horde!!!! some things never change

10+ Year Old Account
    Healer cloak ability looks absolutely terrible. Hope they change it or it turns out to actually be good.

Although I guess it doesn't matter if I never get all these runestones.
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2013-07-18 at 03:45 AM.

Ice Lance damage and SP scaling increased by 29%.

you gotta be kidding?

Dark Edge of Insanity 2.0, and it's BA.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, er, we'll have an Old God as a pet?
    Yay for Kovok though.

Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    oh hey look once again BIS 2 handed weapon is an axe. what faction gets the most use out of an axe you say? its the horde!!!! some things never change
    Swords against popular belief are the worst weapons against opponents with armor, warhammers and axes were more feared on all battlefields. Yeah WoW is a fantasy game so anything can go, but I am not surprised a proper weapon was picked.

Deleted
    "Atonement healing is OP, so we decided to nerf everything else"
    Rapture and SS nerfs are going to make smite spam even more convenient.

Why in the hell would they change the mending glyph? The only reason you use it is for soloing. Is it for the proving grounds? Who freaking cares? They should have different time standards for each class or spec if hybrid anyway. Its like they want to drive the nail even further into the coffin and split the wood so I wont play after this exp. Ill probably quit right after finishing the 5.4 raids and the only thing that will bring me back would be a successful overhaul of the class that plays well and has a no pet option.

Seriously I wish I could slam a keyboard over their hands whenever they go to touch any more hunter abilities. It would be better if they just left them alone even if we are subpar in PvE.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking at tanking cloak, if I really have to use it, I'd rather have parry changed to expertise, not dodge.

I seriously choked in my breakfast when i read this.....

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    nice glyph of mending, what about this:

- Glyph of Mending was reworked - Your Mend Pet now does nothing useful, get over it

Deleted
    So frostmages gets a new mastery but arms warrior gets nothing.

All of my what and why...

Quote Originally Posted by Balo View Post
    There is other weapons at same ilevel as that axe so dunno why you whine.
    5.4 Weapons

Give me that Gorehowl.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Desespoir View Post
    here comes the new set of Discipline nerf.

This time it's a Home Run with the nerf bat, with Rapture change to not generate mana anymore and Spirit Shell duration nerf by 33%
    Yeah, how dare they bringing disc in line with other healers! >_<
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

10+ Year Old Account
    The spikes ruin it.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    Man look at that buff to the caster cloak! Down to 4 secs from 6 secs, and OMG It does 1 damage! 1! Thats amazing!

Just 1!
    Placeholder, this is PTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    Not sure how much it will help Rushing Jade Wind, given its main problem is that it is on the same tier as Xuen and Chi Torpedo, not that it sucks. Simply not feasible in many cases to touch it, even for fun.

In other news, finally some shaman minor glyphs that look fun. Easily the alt of mine that has the worst set of minor glyphs, all categories. :P
    id say the biggest problem is it does not fill a niche over the other 2.

chi torpedo is decent free healing, especialy in a group stack. for instance, its pretty good to use as a tank on magera if you want to help the healers during rampage.

xuen is a big dps cooldown, and it helps a ton when you need to burn something quickly like adds. It also does significant aoe damage. back on windlord, xuen was better over all for the fight than RJW even with the buff to crane kick, he did so much aoe damage to the adds, and he was still usefull in the 2nd half.

I can see though where they may be trying to go for "this is a relly good option for aoe", it looks like its ment to change your cranekick to not stop you from using other abilities. that means as a tank you could still use your defensive abilities, keep this up, and use kegsmash with out stoping this. Its got some possibility on fights where aoe is needed through out the fight, like say tortos.

Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    So, er, we'll have an Old God as a pet?
    Yay for Kovok though.
    A way to always remember the awesome Paragons

Wtb yogg saron pet by the way...