Resto Shaman Help 25 man

I am trying to help this resto shaman out in our 25 man.

Any insight would be very appreciated.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tp...s=9647&e=10042

Bíkini
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Bíkini/simple

Or is this just the level of performance for a 522 raid healing resto shaman?

10+ Year Old Account
    I raid 10m, but even that.. 7 healers looks too many to me. i guess 5 should be ok

and he can also try to switch into an. guidance instead of healing tide totem for megaera (2min cd vs 3min cd). maybe his healing rain uptime @ rampage is bad. also his chain healing is a lil bit low, for a stacked phase.

and imo riptide glyph is crap.

edit3: and his hst uptime is lower, should be more.
    Last edited by rodney; 2013-07-18 at 04:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rodney View Post
    I raid 10m, but even that.. 7 healers looks too many to me. i guess 5 should be ok

and he can also try to switch into an. guidance instead of healing tide totem for megaera (2min cd vs 3min cd). maybe his healing rain uptime @ rampage is bad. also his chain healing is a lil bit low, for a stacked phase.

and imo riptide glyph is crap.

edit3: and his hst uptime is lower, should be more.
    Yes we have been running healer heavy mainly cause our 25man is lacking dps. Thanks for the feedback.

thats funny you're running less dps because you have too many healers and your dps is lacking lolololololol anyone else see the problem

Quote Originally Posted by bigsav1 View Post
    thats funny you're running less dps because you have too many healers and your dps is lacking lolololololol anyone else see the problem
    ya, lacking dps then get more healer ? lol

Try and get the legendary meta asap

Enchant Jade Spirit on the staff.
    Don't use Riptide Glyph
    Don't use Unleashed Fury Talent - Primal Elementalist with empower would be better
    Use Fire elemental glyph as your fire elemental would be up everytime you use Ascendance with empower.
    I'm assuming if they are using the Telluric currents glyph s/he is struggling with mana? you don't need that glyph.

With the 2 set bonus I would of thought HST would be higher up on the healing done, make sure it is used on cd. Make sure to use unleash life with Healing Rain always, you can fit 2 healing rains within a rampage. Use riptide on cd.

I don't heal 25 mans, but normally on my megaera fights my top heals are:-

Healing Rain
    Healing Stream Totem
    Healing Tide
    Riptide
    Restorative Mists

Do your healers take turn about using their cds for rampages or is it a free for all?
    Last edited by MaugrimEU; 2013-07-18 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemoss View Post
    Try and get the legendary meta asap

Enchant Jade Spirit on the staff.
    Don't use Riptide Glyph
    Don't use Unleashed Fury Talent - Primal Elementalist with empower would be better
    Use Fire elemental glyph as your fire elemental would be up everytime you use Ascendance with empower.
    I'm assuming if they are using the Telluric currents glyph s/he is struggling with mana? you don't need that glyph.

With the 2 set bonus I would of thought HST would be higher up on the healing done, make sure it is used on cd. Make sure to use unleash life with Healing Rain always, you can fit 2 healing rains within a rampage. Use riptide on cd.

I don't heal 25 mans, but normally on my megaera fights my top heals are:-

Healing Rain
    Healing Stream Totem
    Healing Tide
    Riptide
    Restorative Mists

Do your healers take turn about using their cds for rampages or is it a free for all?

the thing about use HST on cooldown is one of worst tips i have heard, use it when its needed, for instance if you use it on cd, you will waste loads when everyone is at full hp, if you know a fight, you want to time it with when the dmg comes, not just popping it everytime you can. its a really powerful tool, but "use it on cd" is really stupid.

Yes use it often, but its a waste to use it on nothing.
    Last edited by Adril; 2013-07-18 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Adril View Post
    the thing about use HST on cooldown is one of worst tips i have heard, use it when its needed, for instance if you use it on cd, you will waste loads when everyone is at full hp, if you know a fight, you want to time it with when the dmg comes, not just popping it everytime you can. its a really powerful tool, but "use it on cd" is really stupid.

Yes use it often, but its a waste to use it on nothing.
    Why would you use it if you don't need to? It's a bad tip if you are a robot, that presses buttons without a thought. Thank you for re-wording the advice passed on to me.

Use Healing Stream Totem often, but it is a waste to use it on nothing - for the robots out there.
    Last edited by MaugrimEU; 2013-07-18 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by fatbanana View Post
    ya, lacking dps then get more healer ? lol
    Oh nono. I didn't realize it could be read that way XD
    Our DPS number output is fine (though I am sure there are improvements that can be made in that area), I mean we just don't have enough raiders that are dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cavemoss View Post
    Major CDs are assigned so a healer can use theirs twice per fight.

And she has complained about mana problems. I linked Mag cause she is using healing rain but most of the time she doesn't. http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=2206&e=2552
    I thought healing rain when we're all grouped up in the pool would be awesome with the healing buff but she barely used it?
    Last edited by Royalite; 2013-07-18 at 04:36 PM.

Deleted
    Healing rain on rampage is awesome.

Gearwise, then she got Windsong on her staff. Jade spirit would be much better.
    Her haste rating is 7301, that is a waste. the 30% haste soft cap is 7613 if you got spellhaste raidbuff and isn't a goblin, i would personally go for the 5676 Haste cap, or going through with it and getting to 7613. All haste between those two points is pretty much a waste.

I would swap the Tier 6 talent aswell to Primal elementalist, as it provides you with 2x 10% healing done for 50 secs each. and also a dmg reduction cd for 50 sec. and Unleashed fury just doesent provide that much.

Hope you can use my advice to anything

EDIT: I would change the Riptide glyph out with: Glyph of recall as you can just recall your HST on 1 sec left, for a completely free totem (5% mana each cast). As just spamming riptide much more than every 6th sec isnt mana efficient enough.
    Last edited by mmoc9f3603ca4b; 2013-07-18 at 09:31 PM. Reason: Glyph