Page 1 of 3
LastLast

25 Warlocks V Mogu'shan Vaults

Okay T14 Is officially cleared on normal mode by 25 Warlocks!

MSV was a hell of alot easier than both ToES and HoF but was still very fun!

Thanks for coming all and Look out for the next event here on MMO Champion Forums!
    Last edited by Chrispotter; 2013-07-27 at 04:42 PM.
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Deleted
    Awesome, if we could invest in some hired muscle to keep people away from the gateways whilst we set up tactics that would be great! Lei shi still haunts me...

I'm in!

I really, really want to see 25x15 imps vs the Stone Guards!
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

It is in the middle of my vacation but damn I can't miss this!

Gara'jal be meltin, mon!

Count me in.
    Warlocks get buffed ONE TIME and suddenly developers are getting fired over it...

Deleted
    some of the fights could be pretty fun with no real tanks or healers. Feng crystals can't be picked up by a warlock. I also wonder how the spear adds on WotE will work without a tank.

Deleted
    Doesn't matter that crystals can't be picked up. With ilvl 525+, you should end up with at least 200k dps when the fight is over since it's so short. The raid will have 6-8 times more dps than they would have with ilvl 463 with 2 tanks and 5 healers. I can't imagine a boss living a lot longer than 1-1½min.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Megamisama View Post
    Doesn't matter that crystals can't be picked up. With ilvl 525+, you should end up with at least 200k dps when the fight is over since it's so short. The raid will have 6-8 times more dps than they would have with ilvl 463 with 2 tanks and 5 healers. I can't imagine a boss living a lot longer than 1-1½min.
    that's for Feng allright. but WotE has adds which fixate on the furthest removed tank specced player. I wonder how those adds will work. do they just fixate on the furthest removed player in general?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperance Brennan View Post
    that's for Feng allright. but WotE has adds which fixate on the furthest removed tank specced player. I wonder how those adds will work. do they just fixate on the furthest removed player in general?
    I honestly have no idea, but they don't hurt at all in normal. What they do is slow the tanks down so they get hit by the Devastating combos and that's why they're dangerous.

I imagine like both other Raids, the 5 bosses will be relatively easy and may take 1-2 Wipes at the most, then the final boss ( WOTE) will take alot more wipes and figuring out . Though I must admit I imagine WOTE is going to be alot easier for us than Empress and Sha of fear were. I mean... sha literally 2 shot whoever was tanking it and Empress had crazy aoe damage on the entire raid group. WOTE is just dodge the dancing shit and blow everything you see up
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrispotter View Post
    WOTE is just dodge the dancing shit and blow everything you see up
    Won't pet tanking make the dance irrelevant (unless you want the 500k dmg buff)?

I expect no trouble clearing the whole instance, you guys should try a few bosses in heroic mode (Gara'jal?).

Quote Originally Posted by Ysen View Post
    Won't pet tanking make the dance irrelevant (unless you want the 500k dmg buff)?

I expect no trouble clearing the whole instance, you guys should try a few bosses in heroic mode (Gara'jal?).
    pet tanking = the bosses will be all over the place, I dont mean dodging for the Extra action button, I mean dodging because bosses will be swinging their shit all over the room
    www.method.gg

Deleted
    So you are the guys that overgear the content and make people think warlocks can proper tank?

anyways good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    So you are the guys that overgear the content and make people think warlocks can proper tank?

anyways good luck
    Nope warlocks are NOT proter tanks, devs are doing everything they can to make us not be able to tank. We are just trying to have some fun.

anyways good luck
    Shun the unbeliever!
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

anyways good luck
    No, not making people thinking warlocks can tank.... just getting Soul Leech nerfed.
    Also I wish we out geared it as much as you think we did, Toes and HoF we had to bring alot of people under 500 ilvl... that seems more like Undergeared than overgeared to me :P Though it does make it a challenge, if we had 25 people with 550 ilvl then it wouldnt be as fun
    www.method.gg

Deleted
    Nope warlocks are NOT proter tanks, devs are doing everything they can to make us not be able to tank. We are just trying to have some fun.
    I know- but tell that to the constant request threads on mmo champ and official forums.

can't wait to see this.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    can't wait to see this.
    If you delve deep into the internet you may stumble upon the Stream VODS of the TOES event and the youtube/StreamVODS of the HoF event
    www.method.gg

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah damn, I've waited for this! But I think I've booked some camping and drinking with my army buddies for that weekend... Well, I'll try to manage it, I hope to see ya all there again!