Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by taylerderten View Post
    From ele prospect
    T1..close to perfect
    T2.. has more pvp use and if something needs some attention is frozen power
    T3…Well…………………………………………………………………..of all abilities-utility totems can have these are the 3 choices?tp needs replaced and become baseline.
    My favorite for replace is to make totems cast able under any situation.I can’t take it (tp) because tr and call is way more useful but I’d love to have tp cause of several use in pve but most important to me is to put(baseline) some strategy in capacitor totem(pvp)
    T4..not awesome not bad
    T5…I love ag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    T6… ….how do I put it…I put it the way I feel it…just give elemental blast a signature spell for ele(it feels like you designed for ele and become talent) end replace it with a channeling aoe spell(earthquake style..but not earthquake effectiveness)
    The other 2 choices are great..
    they hotfixed that you cant do that, was too op for PVP (the good old days )

From a PVE resto
    T1 - I'm fine with this tier
    T2 - I'm fine with this tier, just wish there were more situations to really use it.
    In ToT got to use Frozen Power on Council and Windwalk totem on Iron Quan.
    T3 - I find CotE somewhat useful to reset HST and SBT, also occasionally Tremor, but overall don't care about this tier and wish it would go away.
    T4 - Fine with EM, wish EotE was a smart heal. AS I really don't like the idea of it having passive haste. You're supposed to be able to change talents on the fly, but with this talent I feel like to change efficiently you need to reforge. I'd like to have the passive haste removed and change AS to all spells are instant cast for x sec, or the next x spells are instant cast. May be too OP for PVP though, I don't know enough about that, but being able to instant cast a few GHW or Lava Burst with Asc in a row would be pretty strong. It would help add a bit more mobility to Resto. I guess it could be possibly OP in PVE if you paired it with Asc or AG and spammed CH.
    T5 - I think I like where the tier is going on the PTR
    T6 - I don't really care for the current UF, maybe the next x direct heals (RT, UE, HW, HS, GHW, CH) have a 100% change to apply the EL HoT
    I guess I'm fine with PE, though it would be cool if it replaced fire ele with a water ele that ran around healing for Resto and remove the 10% healing buff from both eles, EB would like it to do something for Resto whether it be a regen mechanic or a healing component.

- - - Updated - - -

Some thoughts for a Talent overhaul.

T2:
    Frozen Power - Frost Shock no longer does damage and no longer triggers the shared shock CD. The target is rooted. (Get rid of the new glyph)
    EG is fine I think
    Remove WW and replace with Capacitor totem, reduce or remove the charge up time, increase the CD.

T3:
    Make TP baseline scrap the rest of the tier, make a movement tier.

While in GW form you can no longer be reduced below 100%
    Move WW totem to this tier

One of these ideas I'd like:
    Make some spells castable while in GW form
    or
    Move AS to this tier, remove the 5% haste and make it in to the idea I had above. Next x spells instant or all spells instant for the next x secs.

T4:
    If AS is moved and changed, place another throughput talent here.
    Possibly chance to spawn a lesser elemental that will do damage or heal based on spec capped at x lesser elementals

T6:
    Ideas for this mentioned above.

new change:

•Totemic Restoration has been replaced with a new talent, Totemic Persistence.

•New talent: Totemic Persistence. Summoning a second totem of the same element no longer causes the first totem to be destroyed. Only one totem can benefit from this effect at a time.

Massive nerf for PVP, don't see any point in keep playing resto pvp.....
    Broken spec, our DEF cd's is healing cd's, no other healer is like that.
    They should give resto shamanistic rage too, all monk specs have fortifying brew, all druids have barkskin, all palas have devotion....

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't using it already, Totemic Projectile is just really handy, but this will make sure, i won't regret anything.
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Quote Originally Posted by Darksoldierr View Post
    I wasn't using it already, Totemic Projectile is just really handy, but this will make sure, i won't regret anything.
    i think it was a must VS wizards cleave in 3v3

I doubt there will be any more talent changes. Guess we'll have to wait until 6.0 and pray that we get as much attention as warlocks did for MoP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I would trash T3 completely as a talent tree and redo all 3. Possibly make projection baseline.
    This. I share the same view.
    And projection is become baseline for me. I use it all the time, most on Lei-shen.