Would You Play Warlock?

If you already had a 85 Warlock from 2005, would you ever start a new Warlock and why?

No, simply because levelling another toon atm would be way too painful! ><

Deleted
    yes,
    Warlocks for me are really fun to level. Have got 2 at 85+ and a 90.
    Considering levelling a 4th as a crafter on new realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really dislike leveling (but I have 8 90s >.>). So I would say no...never start new. The achievements on that character are reason enough to never level another warlock. Now if you just want another warlock...by all means, go ahead and level another one.

I have a level 90 lock (among other level 90s), level 85 lock (on another server), level 80 lock (another faction), and multiple locks @ level 40 or below...I think I have 8 locks total. :P

I will burn your soul.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think that if for some reason i LOST my warlock.. I would definitely start a new one.

If i was moving to another server and just didn't want to transfer mine.. sure i would start a new one. It has been my favorite class since BC plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    If you already had a 85 Warlock from 2005, would you ever start a new Warlock and why?
    Sure! I've always enjoyed leveling warlocks.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

10+ Year Old Account
    I have 2 level 90 warlocks, both with the same name, on different servers though. Leveling an extra warlock is never a bad idea, but if you mean leaving your main warlock at 85 while leveling another one from 1-90, I'd say no.
    In my opinion, it's better to level your main warlock to 90 first and see how much you enjoy it. You can always do the 1-85 later and if you end up disliking warlocks at 90, you didn't spend a lot of time on leveling one from level 1.

Deleted
    I would only if it was a Horde one. Cant forgive myself for rerolling ally....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Ever start one? Yes, I'd get one on the opposite faction, while also leveling the 2005 lock to 90.

If you've had that lock for this long I'm going to assume there's some memories attached. I'd never give that up in favour of starting over.

10+ Year Old Account
    I kind of think he is asking say you hadn't played your warlock since 2005 would you start over. Maybe to learn all the abilities? And or learn to play the class again?

if this is true i would say you should be able to figure it out from 85-90. And then really fine tune your skills once you hit 90.

- - - Updated - - -

I kind of think he is asking say you hadn't played your warlock since 2005 would you start over. Maybe to learn all the abilities? And or learn to play the class again?

if this is true i would say you should be able to figure it out from 85-90. And then really fine tune your skills once you hit 90.
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    In fact, I'd argue $100 for a bottle of scotch to drink while you're building it would be the best use of your money - but then, who wouldn't?

I was actually considering doing this recently, making another lock for an alt, that way i'd have 2 seperate locks per reset to play.

I had to lvl a new lock back in the day before faction/server xfers. When they got announced, I moved my old lock to my new server and lvled it to max for my old rank 14 title. Then our guild decided to stop raiding, so I moved my newer lock to a different server to play with some old friends, but that ended up being my main. What happened? I have reputation, partial achievements, etc. scattered across 2 locks on 2 servers, which is a giant pain in the ass. Worst part - I am missing 1 achievement for battlemaster - AV wins. I have 67 on the old lock and 55 on the new lock. And I'm Horde. Eff.

10+ Year Old Account
    i level new characters and repeat classes all the time

sometimes i delete them before they reach max level cause i am just fooling around at low levels.

So Reputation (Faction) seems to be the major deterrent? How important is faction standing in WoW today for Warlock?

10+ Year Old Account
    I have two 90 warlocks and have been debating leveling a third, so yes I would suggest playing warlock.

10+ Year Old Account
    hell yes, one for both factions! just too fun!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Currently have three 90 warlocks. If I had the time then maybe I'd level another.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leveling one right now.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Deleted
    No, I would level an entirely new one. Besides, with looms, you can get that done in several days while playing 5 hours/day.