Returning world of warcraft players streaming. It's been 7 years!

*Original post by Peaboddy*

Hi World of Warcraft players, my name is Peaboddy and I started playing on the Mannoroth server the day of launch but quit the game during Vanilla in 2006.

Earlier this month, my friend Eubo (another Mannoroth vanilla WoW player) suggested that we should play World of Warcraft again for the first time in 7 years, but this time we should also stream our efforts starting from complete scratch. We created new horde characters (Peabody and Eubo) and began capturing the leveling process on film (but not really). Often times we were joined by our friend Katarya, who’s played the game more recently and could answer some of our questions.

A lot has changed in WoW and we got a lot to say about it. If anyone is interested in listening, watching or chatting with us as we level up and play the game then please check out our stream at:
    www . twitch.tv/eubogaming

Also just for fun, here's some interesting but ultimately useless early Mannoroth history facts for you guys:

1. My biggest claim to fame in WoW comes from getting the server first legitimate Vaelastraz kill Alliance side. Both Eubo and I were at the time a part of a guild called Rebel Nations Soldiers

2. During those years, the Horde side was dominated by a guild called The Twelve Prophets, who had also managed to get the first 60 on this server. (Not sure if this is just a myth but I was told that this same Tauren warrior attempted to solo Stitches right after dinging 60 but DIED trying because he was still using level 40 greens!)

3. My father played a human warrior named Question and he was the second Alliance Grand Marshal ever on this server (the first was a shadow priest named Shae).

If for some reason anyone finds these interesting I’ll keep posting more.

Stream is LIVE right now -*snip* - feel free to stop by and relax with a warm beverage. Ask us questions
    Last edited by Edge-; 2013-08-07 at 03:34 AM.

Please do not advertise on this site. If you are going to post your streams or videos, use the dedicated thread.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...treams-Go-Here!