Thread: [Bio] Lilith

Page 1 of 3
LastLast

[Bio] Lilith

Name: Lilith Sun Moonhaven

Race: Vampire, Werewolf, Zombie, Fae (Farie), Night Elf, Mermaid, Unicorn, Witch

Languages: Aramaic, Wolf, Undead, Light (can speak through light waves), Waterspeak, Horse, Wicken

Class: Princess of Darnassus

Faction: Alliance

Likes: Long walks under the moon, Deep sleep, Basking in the sun, Running through the forest, Long swims, Controlling water, Running on rainbows, Brewing potions and casting spells

Dislikes: People who do not understand me, Vervain, Wolfsbane, Fire, Evil, Leprechauns

Personality

I am a very kind and caring Princess who can be a little naughty sometimes , I also will do anything to protect my people and the ones I love, I love talking with friends and just having fun. Parties and get-togethers are something that is super great! I also love eating sunfruit!

Appearance

If you were to see me, you could see my Vampire fangs and I would be in Werewolf form which is why you may not be able to see my horn or fins, You could see the light in my eyes which is a normal feature of a Royal fae, You could also see my Sapphire tiara, and I would be outside Darnassus in the woods. Since I am a vampire my zombie wounds regenerate so you could not see my flesh rotting. I also do not have any warts like some people would think witches have. My Picture is my Avatar.

Strengths

Physical: I can run extremely fast and am extremely sensitive to sound since I am both werewolf and vampire and unicorn, I can see exceptionally good in both pitch dark and blinding light and also underwater because of the werewolf the fae and the mermaid, I can obviously swim extremely well haha, I can make rainbows appear to walk across but those stupid leprechauns keep trying to put them in their pot of gold, and I am extremely strong and nothing can kill me, only make me uncomfortable for a short while.

Mental: I am pretty much the most intellectual being in the universe, but I do not like showing it off because it makes others feel threatened.

Weaknesses

I can not be killed like I said before but I can be weakened by Vervain and Wolfsbane, I also hate being burned by fire.

History

Vampire Werewolf and Fae: HI FRIENDS! so I am the child of Jacob Black and Renesmee Cullen (who is secretly part Fae), I love my parents A LOT! .

Zombie: How I got turned into a zombie went something like this, so let me tell you a story about how my life got flipped turned upside down. In a town neer north west Philadelphia, born and raised. In my room where i spent most of my days. Chilling out, maxing, relaxing all cool, and shooting some bad guys in my vidya gaems. When a couple of zombies, they where up to no good started making trouble in my neighbourhood. I got one little bite and my mom got scared, she said "sit the fuck down so i can chain you to your chair."

Witch: A evil fire warlock cast a curse on me which made me into a witch, but I have since then made it my duty to become a good witch and not evil.

Mermaid and Unicorn: The warlock hearing about what I was trying to do came to battle me, so I needed to make myself part unicorn so I could use the rainbows to get close enough to him and also make myself a mermaid so I could swim underwater where he could not get me because he is made of fire and control water to kill him.
    Last edited by Huntrod; 2013-07-19 at 01:45 AM.

--SNIP--

You speak light? You have 8 races? Vampire, werewolf, unicorn, zombie? Can run on rainbows? This must be some kind of joke, or you need to get out more.
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-07-19 at 01:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is pretty much the best bio ever written here.

/hat tip

Dislikes: People who do not understand me

But wouldn't you appear as a middle aged southern gentleman? Considering you are using Bill as your link to earth and all.
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntrod View Post
    Witch: A evil fire warlock cast a curse on me which made me into a witch, but I have since then made it my duty to become a good witch and not evil.
    Shit. That was meant to be a Chaos Bolt.

One moment please...yes just stand right there. Don't move.

most of those things dont even exist in wow O_o
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

No, I am not that Lilith, just named after her since my parents say I am a goddess :3

- - - Updated - - -

They do exist they are just not as well known

No, I am not that Lilith, just named after her since my parents say I am a goddess :3

- - - Updated - - -

They do exist they are just not as well known
    no they dont, you cant just make up things and say they exist
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread confused the hell out of me.
    Not sure if serious or not? /Back Away

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    /Back Away

/backs away with you....snickering

They do exist, I don't make up stuff, please take a deeper look into the WoW lore before you start throwing around accusations. May I also remind you one of my dislikes is people who do not understand me, so please try putting yourself into my shoes and try to understand, and if you don't just look at my picture.
    Last edited by Huntrod; 2013-07-19 at 02:05 AM.

OK Just read the Twilight fanfic crap in the "History" section. Gonna watch from afar as this becomes increasingly hilarious.

theres no such thing as vampires, werewolves, faeries, or mermaids in wow.

the closest to vampires is the san'layn which are just undead elves who like to eat people.

the closest to werewolves are the worgen which only druids and humans can become.

there are no faeries in wow, unless you mean old school faeries then goblins and troggs and sprites are as close as you can get.

the closest thing to mermaids are naga which arent fish people they are snake people.

So what you are saying is they do exist. Creatures can go by many names in different cultures. Like Vampire and Vampyren, and mermaids and maidens of the deep, please understand that what we call ourselves in our culture may be different then yours, but that does not make it false.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    theres no such thing as vampires, werewolves, faeries, or mermaids in wow.

the closest to vampires is the san'layn which are just undead elves who like to eat people.

the closest to werewolves are the worgen which only druids and humans can become.

there are no faeries in wow, unless you mean old school faeries then goblins and troggs and sprites are as close as you can get.

the closest thing to mermaids are naga which arent fish people they are snake people.
    You forgot Faerie Dragons.

Thank you Zaelkath, it even has the word Fae in it, glad you understand me

So what you are saying is they do exist. Creatures can go by many names in different cultures. Like Vampire and Vampyren, and mermaids and maidens of the deep, please understand that what we call ourselves in our culture may be different then yours, but that does not make it false.
    no im saying they dont exist.

similar things to the myths in real life exist but the creatures themselves do not.

a worgen is not a werewolf, the san'layn are not vampires, the naga are not mermaids, and the troggs are not faeries.

a worgen is a modified druid form

a san'layn is just a death knight elf who likes to eat people

a trogg is not a faerie its a dwarf who mutated when inflicted with the curse of the flesh,

naga are not mermaids they are night elves who were mutated by the old gods

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    You forgot Faerie Dragons.
    yeah but a faerie dragon aint no tinkerbell

Worst part: I have seen worse

10+ Year Old Account
    What the...I don't even...
    Do you actually intend to use this in game??