Thread: [Bio] Lilith

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntrod View Post
    Mermaid and Unicorn: The warlock hearing about what I was trying to do came to battle me, so I needed to make myself part unicorn so I could use the rainbows to get close enough to him and also make myself a mermaid so I could swim underwater where he could not get me because he is made of fire and control water to kill him.
    There's a critical flaw in this part of your story, warlocks can cast unending breath so he'd be able to follow a mermaid underwater.
    Might want to change this part to make the story more authentic.

Who said I was tinkerbell, tinkerbell tinkers, she does not speak through light or like to bask in the sun

Deleted
    No offence but Steve comes to mind...

~snip~

Infracted.
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2013-07-19 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    There's a critical flaw in this part of your story, warlocks can cast unending breath so he'd be able to follow a mermaid underwater.
    Yes. Because this is the thing that would make the story totally plausible.

He is a fire warlock, not a warlock, my flaw is where?

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    not to mention, if deathwing, a dragon aspect with all his power could only make one living hybrid with magic i doubt a night elf could.

which means she didnt just "become" a naga or a unicorn her parents or her grandparents had to mate with one

- - - Updated - - -

no such thing as a fire warlock in lore. specs do not exist in lore.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

My background is not weird, it is just not normal to you because you do not understand it, and I only blame people that do not do their research and try to say I am false. Like I said in my strengths, I am the most intellectual being in the universe, so whatever I say is completely and utterly honest and true

- - - Updated - - -

There is no 'Fire' spec for warlock, only destruction, and that is destruction not fire going by the logic you have shown so far.

doesn't matter what kind of warlock he is, every warlock has access to unending breath.

Terestian Illhoof in Karazhan is one form of a fire warlock, so they do exist, but may not be aplenty

My background is not weird, it is just not normal to you because you do not understand it, and I only blame people that do not do their research and try to say I am false. Like I said in my strengths, I am the most intellectual being in the universe, so whatever I say is completely and utterly honest and true

- - - Updated - - -

There is no 'Fire' spec for warlock, only destruction, and that is destruction not fire going by the logic you have shown so far.
    me'dan is smarter than you :P

BOW DOWN MORTAL TO THE TRUE HYBRID MARY SUE!
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

I also hate being burned by fire.
    Ruined the role play for me right there. Usually Vampire Werewolf Fairy Princess Zombie Witch Mermaid Unicorns love getting burned by fire. Destroyed my immersion.
    "These so called speed humps are a joke. If anything, they slow you down. "

but this is no ordinary warlock, he specializes in fire and all things fire, unending breath was never taught to him seeing that he would have no use for it, because he is made of fire, and water takes out fire, in WoW, and pokemon, and life

me'dan brought backup!

HYBRID DRAGON!

~image removed~
    Last edited by The Madgod; 2013-07-19 at 04:09 AM.

Not sure if awesome parody?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I will agree me'dan is extremely intellectual, but even he pales in comparison to me.

but this is no ordinary warlock, he specializes in fire and all things fire, unending breath was never taught to him seeing that he would have no use for it, because he is made of fire, and water takes out fire, in WoW, and pokemon, and life

What happens after he asks his question? Fire goes out, and this is WoW, not spongebob

Name: Widowbark Treebeard McGee
    Race: Treant, Nymph, Fairy, Pixie, Minotaur, Rooster, Randolph Scott
    Languages: German, Gaelic, Common, Undercommon, Drow Sign Language, Elven, Mid-Elven, Pig Latin
    Class: High King of Nighthaven, Daybrook, Duskrun, and Dawnguard
    Faction: Zerg
    Likes: Water on Shklis Roots, Blood on Shklis Horns, Air on Shklis wings, and Music - mostly music you don't like.
    Dislikes: Anyone who misunderstands Drow Sign Language. And The Dutch.
    Personality: Take Bender from Futurama, Bilbo Baggins, The Klingon Mythical Hero Kahless, and Han Solo
    Appearance: A Tree with wings, feet, horns, Chicken Wings, and a distinguished chin.
    Strengths: Thick Skin, and an Ability to understand nonsensical characters.
    Weakness: A complete lack of patience with nonsensical characters.
    History: Born of a Chicken and a tree, he burst out of his mother's lungs a full grown Treant, blessed by a fairy, and turned into a Nymph, then living in the mid twentieth century as an actor, he came back to R'lyeh, only to be blasted away to Andromeda Two.

"Sorry guys- it's hotkeyed onto my mouse..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaelkath View Post
    OK Just read the Twilight fanfic crap in the "History" section. Gonna watch from afar as this becomes increasingly hilarious.
    Yep same, I had this thread opened in my browser to watch it unfold quite brilliantly. Accidentally closed it....thrilled to see it back on the front page. Still as funny as I left it.