Thread: [Bio] Velshin

10+ Year Old Account

[Bio] Velshin

Name: Velshin the crimson knight

Race: Blood elf

Appearance: muscular upper body (which is not common when it comes to blood elves because most of them are slenders), straight long white hair, fel green eyes. has a large sword slash scar in his right shoulder.

Weapon: Huge two handed sword called Dawnbringer. Curved with ancient elven language.

Postive Aspects: Master of swordmanship and quite skilled in other weapons. A very good tactician when it comes to battlefield. Able to wield and summon the power of the holy light very well.

Negative Aspects: He has a hard time trusting anyone but himself. loner and freelancer, he likes to do things on his own instead of getting help from others. In extreme situations his methods sometimes questionable and ruthless.

History:

Before becoming a paladin, Velshin was one of the sin'dorei warriors who are responsible to defend Quel'thalas from any harm. Durning the invasion of the Scourge in Quel'thalas he and his sin'dorei brethrens fought valiantly to defend their land but they were completely outnumbered by the undead army.

He saw his sin'dorei brethrens falling one by one. He showed some masterful skills when it comes to swordmanship and war tactics and manage to slaughter so many of the undead army. But in the end even with his skills he was still no match for them. His sword shattered durning the battle and his right shoulder got heavily wounded. While fighting the undead he accidently slipped and fell from a cliff. After that incident everyone thought he was indeed dead.

Was it luck? was it a miracle? or fate that kept him alive? only time will tell. Velshin survived the scourge war, reforged and repaired his sword. It's well known that elven weapons get stronger after getting repaired and reforged unlike humans weapons.

Durning the Northrend campaign Velshin finally avenged his land and his fellow brethrens by defeating the Lich king with the help of Tirion Fordring and other heroes of Azeroth.

To this day Velshin still mourn and regrets the loss of his friends. Blaming himself for being weak and unable to help his people when they needed him the most.

At the moment Velshin is always seeking any way to get stronger so he doesn't repeat his tragic past.

(NOTE: I apologize for my grammars errors unfortunately English is never my first language and thanks for reading folks)
    Last edited by Velshin; 2013-08-27 at 06:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Velshin appearance

Hey everyone, just wanted to post how my RP character Velshin the crimson knight looks by using my own hand drawing.

As you can see he is with full plate armor and holding his huge two handed sword the Dawnbringer as described by my character Bio and some RP stories.