Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    so finding how timeless coins are easy to get and that warthion wants only 50 of them and you only need to defeat 4 worlds bosses , except if the world bosses are random and some people will wait too long to get their turn on one , the legendary quest line in this patch is way too easy !!

Quote Originally Posted by winst View Post
    You can't think of anything useful about a DPS warrior going to defensive stance in PVE without generating huge threat? Is there something wrong with your mind?
    Shrug, I can't really either.

Nobody is going to use this glyph stay in Defensive Stance for extended periods because it still kills Rage generation.
    Nobody needs to use this glyph to pop into Defensive for a few seconds to reduce a big predictable AoE because they won't pass tank aggro in that time.
    Nobody has threat in PVP.

Sometimes I forget to change back out of Defensive after a wipe; this glyph would change the subsequent "why do I have aggro" to "where is my rage". I guess that's an improvement?

Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post

Nobody is going to use this glyph stay in Defensive Stance for extended periods because it still kills Rage generation.
    Nobody needs to use this glyph to pop into Defensive for a few seconds to reduce a big predictable AoE because they won't pass tank aggro in that time.

Sometimes I forget to change back out of Defensive after a wipe; this glyph would change the subsequent "why do I have aggro" to "where is my rage". I guess that's an improvement?
    Hense why its a minor glyph, not a major one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    30 25 level pets >_> Oh well, guess raiders got exclusive world boss, people who like pet battles got exclusive pet battles >_>

Sadly I can't see myself leveling 30 pets to level 25.
    161 lvl 25 pets here. Evil Laugh. Also sandstorm nerf kinda sucks. It will make some trainers pain in ass.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    still jack all for hunters , I see :/

i see it as an oppurtunity to use all those new landmounts from tbc, wotlk, cata and mop that i dont often get to use cept when leveling for a short while

"Evasion now increases dodge chance by 100% (was 50%)."

Interesting @,@!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    barrens is boring shit, isle of gaints also, fucking mobs farming and thats all
    and this new zone timeless isle going to be like to above together, another wasted developments resourses
    and gz whiners no more dailies, ty for removing awesome aspect from the game , fucking hate u for this
    There is no new faction, so that is why there are no dailies. The coins are for cosmetic items, and shit gear. It's really just a place to grind and for the legendary quest to progress.

If Blizzard listened to the whiners we wouldn't of had the dailies in 5.2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baphomette View Post

As someone who has wasted our combat rez because of forgetting to change back after a wipe (not so unusual to swap to def stance and try to save the day after things go wrong), I am personally looking forward to this useful minor glyph!

10+ Year Old Account
    30 level 25's? ah well half way there >.<

Good riddance with the dailies, the only time I will spend in Timeless Isle is grinding coins for the legendary and Ordos, other than that screw that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazlofski View Post
    Right about that, don't get why people exaggerate so much + the zone's fun would be very much ruined with flying, quite simple to understand.
    It's not an exaggeration. Every new zone recently has been a no flying zone. It's poor design. Maybe they should make a zone to exemplify flying mounts rather than restrict them. They've been around since BC...

what I want to know is..are they going to do the same thing as they do to Orgrimmar to stormwind? yes they sort of fixed the front.. but i mean we got a giant hole..where our beloved park once was..

10+ Year Old Account
    The Weavers are acanists who specialize in chronomancy; the art of weaving time.

Amongst the Timewalkers, we alone can repair damage to the timeways, open temporal portals, and other such tasks.
    These things once came easily to the bronze dragonflight, but alas, no longer.
    does that mean the normal dragons lost their power when the aspects did too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawksolo View Post
    That I consider wasting my time cause I am just going to keep running until the mob gets tethered back anyway.
    As do I, and everyone else I see on the Isle of Thunder - in other words, removing flying mounts from these areas has NOT changed the behaviour of players one bit...they're still going to skip all the fights except those they need (although if the mobs carried even an ounce of danger it might be different). All it has done is slow players down for no reason...which I guess is the intention. It's good for exploring and questing (Blizz did get it right with the mainland IMO), but for farming, dailies and pet battles it's just a pointless waste of time.
    Last edited by mmoc33659a5ac3; 2013-07-19 at 12:41 PM.

Deleted
    Why does the hunter mend pet change not mention the BRAND SPANKING NEW 10S CD?

Seriously, I can't even fathom why make the change but really, trying to sneak a 10s CD on it is taking the piss somewhat.

If they change Sandstorm like this, they need to change ALL weather abilities to the same. It's only fair.

Also, my monk struggles quite a bit with mana regen, and now my only mana regen ability is nerfed? FFS. Guess I won't be healing as much anymore.

the mortal races have formed groups to take and aid in the roll that the aspects had when they were empowered. The dragons have the same skills but much less so than before. They probably will retain their rolls and i hope to see them in the mortal groups (since they're mortals too now). One for time, One for nature, one for the earth warding and one for life.

Deleted
    The Patch that fixes Orgrimmar could be 5.5 or it could simply be the expansion pre-patch.

Ffs...WHY are they nerfing hunter pet healing?? This is also a nerf for soloing old content as a hunter...thank you VERY much -_-'