Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasilisa View Post
    30 25 level pets >_> Oh well, guess raiders got exclusive world boss, people who like pet battles got exclusive pet battles >_>

Sadly I can't see myself leveling 30 pets to level 25.
    You know, it's a hell of a lot faster than you think. Once you get the safari hat and you have two 25's, you can level a pet several levels at a time. It's not like you're leveling 30 toons. Just do it!

Quote Originally Posted by rav1410 View Post
    so finding how timeless coins are easy to get and that warthion wants only 50 of them and you only need to defeat 4 worlds bosses , except if the world bosses are random and some people will wait too long to get their turn on one , the legendary quest line in this patch is way too easy !!
    Now it's 100 coins on PTR (though that's still easy. You will get those for just 1 quest, so by the time you get to Wrathion, you talk to the NPC standing next to him and you have the coins)
    The Celestials are in the 4 corners of the Arena on the map, running towards the middle to get attackable one at a time (with about 1 minute pause in between), so if you have a raid doing them all and no one of the opposite faction ruins it by stealing the tap you can do this in 15-30 minutes.
    However "The Emperor's Way" still seems to be broken as you don't get credit for defeating the Worldbosses.
    Last edited by Galathir; 2013-07-19 at 02:28 PM.

Deleted
    Legendary Cloak and Ordos
    Just as an update to this:

We're planning to change the restriction for access to Ordos to be account-wide. Basically, as long as at least one of your characters has a legendary cloak, all of them should be able to access the encounter.

Does this mean All our alts can gain the Legendary cloak/Meta gem without doing the quest? I Seem to be clearly misunderstanding the post.

Quote Originally Posted by Mietosis View Post

We're planning to change the restriction for access to Ordos to be account-wide. Basically, as long as at least one of your characters has a legendary cloak, all of them should be able to access the encounter.

Does this mean All our alts can gain the Legendary cloak/Meta gem without doing the quest? I Seem to be clearly misunderstanding the post.
    Alts will not get the Legendary cloak or Meta for free, they will just have access to Ordos.

Deleted

If any character on your account has the legendary cloak you can access the world boss that requires the legendary cloak with any character on that account.

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    You know, it's a hell of a lot faster than you think. Once you get the safari hat and you have two 25's, you can level a pet several levels at a time. It's not like you're leveling 30 toons. Just do it!
    Just go right outside of the shrine and fight the water pets by the lakes. Need a flying pet and you can go with two low lvl ones and power lvl very quick.

Glad Blizz isn't going with a hub of daily questgivers this time. And I just love how they actually have to explicitly tell people to explore a new area. Really shows how much the audience for this game has changed

Deleted
    I just hope it won't be such a disappointment like the Barrens...

Don't misunderstand my words, I liked the concept of getting to a weekly objective with a lot of alternatives to complete it.
    But passed the second week, it gets boring because there's no real sense of progression story wise. You just farm and farm to get valors.
    I agree Isle of Thunder after solo scenarii unlocked is the same. I just prefered the way the story unfolded in the Landfall daily hub.

But as they said the quest team wouldn't work really on this patch, there probably won't be anything interesting story-wise in it...
    Hope it won't be empty like the barrens after a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    So Blizz completely ignoring DK issues this patch. /sadface

lol what dk issues >.<

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    If they change Sandstorm like this, they need to change ALL weather abilities to the same. It's only fair.

Also, my monk struggles quite a bit with mana regen, and now my only mana regen ability is nerfed? FFS. Guess I won't be healing as much anymore.
    The nerf was made to lower monks' reliance on fistweaving. You shouldn't lose healing efficiency, however you'll have to choose between having mana and doing damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    the mortal races have formed groups to take and aid in the roll that the aspects had when they were empowered. The dragons have the same skills but much less so than before. They probably will retain their rolls and i hope to see them in the mortal groups (since they're mortals too now). One for time, One for nature, one for the earth warding and one for life.
    This sounds like a good idea for a new neutral faction. They would have 4 specs; time = melee, nature = ranged, earth = tank, and life = heal. And they could have their dragon form be their flight form, which changes as you level (flying around as a whelp would be pretty awesome/funny).

How did you manage to get that out of that post? Seriously it's not even close.

Perm changes to Org? Damn that was fast, it took them an expansion and a half to fix the shit Deathwing did.

The nerf was made to lower monks' reliance on fistweaving. You shouldn't lose healing efficiency, however you'll have to choose between having mana and doing damage.
    First, there is ZERO reliance on fistweaving. Second, they've nerfed their chi brew by nerfing their output on uplift. Compared to other healers getting buffs and MWs getting nerfs on top of not even being the strongest healer in 5.3, I hope they get more changes or it'll suck to be them.

Quote Originally Posted by Noix View Post
    lol what dk issues >.<
    Like DKs being at the bottom of dmgmeters in PvE, nearly regardless of Specc?
    http://www.noxxic.com/wow/dps-rankings/realistic#522

Well I for one am definitely shocked in a good way, for a change. A new place to discover BUT WITH NO DAILIES?! Thanks, Blizzard. Every once in a while you actually do something right.

Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Like DKs being at the bottom of dmgmeters in PvE, nearly regardless of Specc?
    The only problem with that is.. noxxic isnt anywhere near accurate.. if you look at raid bots or most WoL parses you will find DK's in the middle of the pack excluding one of the frost dps specs which is only in the lower middle pack. While they have some issues, it is not their dps other than tuning them to fit more solidly into middle which they might do. Personally the lowest ones that are not in the pack need to be buffed before dks do since they are right clumped in the middle or lower middle.

As to the timeless isle, it looks like it will be neat for a little bit, but its novelty will wear off pretty quick with more alt characters that you have.

Quote Originally Posted by acidmembrane View Post
    Thing is, I like fistweaving. I like the unique style and find monk healing less compelling (still okay, but not as much my style) without it. I was grudgingly willing to accept doing significantly less healing than I would otherwise as a trade-off for the damage I'm dealing. But make it less efficient AND impossible to maintain without going OOM? No, that's shitty and it's forcing me out of my preferred play style.

I hope after some testing they either a) buff it back to full healing so that I can do it part-time and be mana-conscious the rest, or b) reduce the mana nerf so I can still do it full time.

As a sidenote, I love the Chi Burst quality of life change.

Deleted
    5.5 probably will be just like 5.1 and 5.3

"There are no flying mounts on the isle!"

They need to cut this shit out. Also it's funny to see they're caving to whiners already with the new world boss requiring the cape.

Patch 5.5
    It sounds like Patch 5.5 is still a possibility, with Dave Kosak mentioning that future changes to Orgrimmar will happen in another patch before the next expansion.
    sounds more like 6.0 is more likely, to me. you know, like every expansion so far.