Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    As others have said, a sizable land area with lots of zones. The zones themselves don't have to be huge-remember that Grizzly Hills was fairly small, and that zone was looked back as one of the best in Wrath. But I'd definitely like to see multiple zones per level. I hated the Cataclysm model, where the only choice was in the first zone, and after that you got funneled into the repetitive sequence of Deepholm, Uldum, and Twilight Highlands. Considering how terrible Uldum was, the fact that I had to level there was a major source of irritation. I'd have skipped it if I could've.

Also, and this should be said, zone diversity. MoP had a lot of zones that kind of blurred together in a way. If possible, it'd be better to make each one feel more distinct in the manner that Wrath and TBC did (cataclym's zones were distinct but also disjointed, which was another issue altogether).

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarchor View Post
    Constantly adding new continents or worlds to the game, kinda bores me.

I'd want them to stick to the old lore, the old familiar zones and factions and update the storylines and zones according to the lore.

Durotar: L90-91
    Theramore: L91-92
    Lordaeron: L92-93
    Icecrown: L93-94
    Shadowmoon Valley: L94-95

Yes, please. Thanks.
    Would that expansion have ANY storyline to it? It sounds to me like "we threw some old zones into a pot and made this stew."
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    If it is South Seas then I want all the knew content to be archipelago, chains of small islands and no single huge land mass. If it is Burning Legion then I want to go to Argus and it be several large zones similar to Northrend.

I want more green and peaceful zones like Pandaria. The only thing I don't like about Burning Legion expansion is the dark theme. I hate dark zones. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by owain glyndwr View Post
    a huge city full of big buildings n castles n shit (like stormwind and org) but like the size of the entire area i.e stormwind as big as elwynn forest.. or bigger.. with plenty of buildings to explore and backstreet style PvP would be cool.
    That would be amazing. I want a max level zone with a city like Shat the size of the jade forest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hughes View Post
    Quests that are not remarkably similar for both factions would be nice.

And a world that doesn't make me say, "Wow, that's pretty." I'd prefer "holy shit this place is awesome/different/not panda land!"
    At least 2 bosses this xpac have been "not pretty" Sha and oondasta.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by owain glyndwr View Post
    a huge city full of big buildings n castles n shit (like stormwind and org) but like the size of the entire area i.e stormwind as big as elwynn forest.. or bigger.. with plenty of buildings to explore and backstreet style PvP would be cool.
    actual, how cool would a BG like this be. huge city where you have to destroy enemy buildings or take NPCs hostage or some other shit, but the locations appear randomly throughout the fight or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrendy View Post
    I want more green and peaceful zones like Pandaria. The only thing I don't like about Burning Legion expansion is the dark theme. I hate dark zones. :/
    Outland has Zangarmarsh and Nagrand. Zangarmarsh could be called as somewhat dark, but Nagrand was greeny to no end. There should be no reason for Burning Legion expansion to have no green zones (however it would be better if it will be limited to 1-2 zones, as we had enough of green zones in MoP).

Whatever next expansion land will be, it should be diverse. In same MoP, there are basically 2 completely different landscapes - Dread Wastes and non-Dread Wastes, with non-Dread Wastes heavily dominating. Same TBC had very distinctive landscape for each zone.

Also some more non-linearity. Lv 100 zone(s) not being blocked by wall or other zones from starting zone, so you could mistakenly wander into that zone while being on lv90s quests and get the thrill of overpowered environment (just like it was preTBC: Redridge->Burning Steppes, Duskwood->Deadwind Pass). Same MoP basically has one road throughout the zones - hard to get sudden feeling of such thrill unless you go out of your way to do so.

I could go on forever about what I want but that would not be realistic. I would say continent about the size of Pandaria is good enough. I won't mind bigger one BUT it must be as packed as Pandaria is. Pandaria's zones are packed and meaningful.

I would like the leveling for the expansion to be cross-realm zoned, so that the opposite faction is populated and it's an authentic experience.

Deleted
    Shaman dps to be competive.
    Place like northrend , full of stuff to do.
    Old raids to make sense if you do them after there date , like doing uldar while icc is current.
    Fine with dailies aslong as it is NOT mandotory and rewards cosmetic armor / enchant / mounts wich can be shared with your alts.
    Alt friendly.
    4+ Mobs in the world.
    World bosses who have an increased chance of dropping loot , i have yet to see loot from Nalak, doing it 5x a week...
    More PvP rewards , also from random bgs and world pvp.
    More cosmetic changes to Classes, like hunters pets , spirit raptors , green fire and much more!
    Awesome UNIQUE mounts.
    Titles.
    A new awesome class wich isn't OP at the start.
    Or am i asking to much now ?

Give me a massive ocean where each zone is a big island.

Deleted
    Listed in importance

1 - Flying everywhere, in every zone. From the start.
    2 - Selection of starting zones
    3 - Removal of Gated factions or content.
    4 - Large zones, similar in size to Pandaria zones are now.
    5 - More smaller, less relevant factions with only cosmetic rewards such as BOA trasmog items, mounts etc, Not crafting recipes, or armor that people are forced into getting on alts.
    6 - World drop BOP profession recipes, and none of the limited one per day discoveries whilst others can learn all in a single day.
    7 - Cross realm PvP zone like wintergrasp, with no limitation on players or time to complete objectives. so it could be 100 Alliance v 10 Horde or 100 Horde v 75 Alliance, or even a 100 v 100 (or more) all out warzone.
    Last edited by mmocd8f86ed6f0; 2013-07-21 at 01:19 PM.

Deleted
    What would consider making me come back to wow:

- Large variety of zones, 2 zones for each level from 90-95.
    - Many 5man dungeons while leveling, 2 per level preferably.
    - Random events instead of dailies.
    - Lots of really strong wandering mobs that take a group to kill, they can interfere with normal questing!
    - No flying in the entire continent, even at lvl 95.
    - Removal of group summons and summoning stones/spells.
    - Big outdoor pvp zone like WG.

At 95:

- Removal of LFR, flex+normal+hc is enough.
    - Re-introduction of story-involved raid attunements.
    - Large variety of hard 5man heroics.
    - Guild alliances.

Most of these things will never happen anymore in WoW, probably none of them.... So lsim chances of me coming back

I would kill for another wintergrasp. That was when I loved PvP the most, I wish they'd update it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Do you want it to be huge with like 12 zones, or small but packed with content? DO you want there to be another wintergrasp type zone? Do you want there to be no dailys or a ton? How do you want the next expansions continent to look?
    Blizzard has to make up for the shit (Cata+MOP) they released. So I want 10-12 zones AND packed with content. I don't mind Wintergrasp, but I would prefer smaller PvP objectives. Very few dailies (like in TBC/WotLK). I want varied zones, MOP zones looks too similar except Dread Wastes.

I want lots of rares with epic rewards, world bosses to stay, and lots of 5 man rares that take 4+ people to take down like the warbringers with good loot and rewards for non raiders.
    No. Rares should be rare, and very difficult to kill.

I want a cool villain thats in my face almost as much as the lich king was.
    Yes, but maybe a little less so than Lich King. I did like hearing Magtheridon roar throughout Hellfire tho. I'd rather have some sound than random visual appearances.

I want jumping and exploration challenges/puzzles in the world for vanity items/titles/achievements. They could place jump pads and speed boosts and have them littered around the continent.
    No. Go play GW2, it is fun for a week, then gets too repetitive.

I want some minor pvp objectives in some zones like in hellfire peninsula.
    This would be great, except on dead realms, which is like >50% of realms nowadays. This would be much better if they merged the realms before the next expansion.

To add to that:
    Contiguous zones (like Outland/Northland/Pandaria)
    No two zones are alike, each zone with its own strong theme
    A glorious capital city à la Shattrath/Dalaran.
    No automatic flight points or dungeon/raid discovery. Have to physically travel there.
    No flying until purchasing a gold sink >100k.
    Some amazing zone that is accessible with flight only.
    Some underground zone.