Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dysheki View Post
    I didn't re-enchant my gear. I just reforged and swapped my JC gems and did fine for heroic council. I didn't do anything for Lei Shi. Redoing your UI . . . it didn't really take long. I added some weakauras and I was good to go.

I actually have enough tier tokens right now in my bags to get a full heroic resto set and an extra piece for balance/guardian. If I wanted I could get more int leather pieces because our resto druid is often the healer sat (disc/pally great combo). And I barely even raid anymore! Depends on the raid.

Point being: off-spec is definitely relevant. It can be easier to change between certain combos, for sure, but the flexibility of a spec that has 4 different playstyles cannot be understated and should be a pro when comparing to a pure dps class.
    Depends on your group and luck. We are 8/12 heroic and I have 5 heroic pieces total. 7 people in our 10 man use the Druid token. Number of heroic items I have won with rolls = 0.

Cat is pure agility. Bear is crit and stam. If the content is on farm it probably doesn't matter, but for progression I would want to be in the optimal set up.

I think any Feral that has a competitive Resto set has probably had the content on farm for a while or has a very unusual group makeup.

Ignoring my less than ideal setup and poor RNG I think it is safe to say for anybody that a Feral will not have a competitive Resto set until after the content is no longer relevant.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2013-07-25 at 06:45 PM.

Zerking makes me cry....