Page 90 of 121 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    Don't give a F if your trying to do something this isn't how you fucking protest by hurting others who've done nothing. If you actually wanted to make some sort of change you do it in a proper fucking manner not kick the person because your trying to make them regret the comestic vanity shit they do. You really think there going to cancel this stuff? What about the shitty mounts? There not going to remove something it if it makes money. You know what will this do?

Modify the fucking kick tool and you know what will that do? Getting rid of afkers / Douchebags is going to be harder simply because OH LOLOL HE HAS A FANBOY HELM lets kick him bout the afk person whos not doing a god dam thing in LFR gets to stay

Use Logic

Beyond ridiculous at this point I'm like a fucking parrot repeating this statement.
    Thats actually working as intended player can kick for whatever reason they want stated by Blizzard Time and Time again.

I think it's telling that the OP here keeps restating the fact that people are "taking a stand" against the cash shop by being rude assholes to other players for no other reason than they bought a cosmetic item from the cash shop that all these people supposedly hate.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    What is being announced now and the potential things coming doesn't matter. The basic is that with the micro-transaction coming into the game... BLizzard has broken a clear principle that shows that they are ready to break all of them.
    They have already been in the game though so they already would have broken that principle. The question is why are you saying they broke it now with helms instead of with the hundreds of things they have offered inside the game for real money in the past? Besides we already have a virutal currency inside the game that is directly connected to real money because you can sell some TCG items and Pet store pets on the AH.

Again you seem to be taking offense over things that blizzard has been doing for years but are only attributing them to doing it recently or in the near future.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't give a F if your trying to do something this isn't how you fucking protest by hurting others who've done nothing. If you actually wanted to make some sort of change you do it in a proper fucking manner not kick the person because your trying to make them regret the comestic vanity shit they do. You really think there going to cancel this stuff? What about the shitty mounts? There not going to remove something it if it makes money. You know what will this do?

Modify the fucking kick tool and you know what will that do? Getting rid of afkers / Douchebags is going to be harder simply because OH LOLOL HE HAS A FANBOY HELM lets kick him bout the afk person whos not doing a god dam thing in LFR gets to stay

Use Logic

Beyond ridiculous at this point I'm like a fucking parrot repeating this statement.
    Every protest ever hurt innocent bystanders... Bus drivers protests hurt those depending on buses for transportation, causing them to be scolded at work for bein late or even fired over it. That's what protesters do, hurt other people untill the government or whoever they protest against cave in to their demands.

15+ Year Old Account
    Cause one is a virtual thing and one has alot of material things that are really worth the material and the work that was put into it?
    What about the Digital Deluxe versions that cost more and have none of the physical CE goods?
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

If i would still be playing this game i would certainly kick anyone i saw wearing those helms, even more so i'd report everyone that wears them just so i can give the gm's more work .

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    I think it's telling that the OP here keeps restating the fact that people are "taking a stand" against the cash shop by being rude assholes to other players for no other reason than they bought a cosmetic item from the cash shop that all these people supposedly hate.
    Never said I was kicking anyone or I ever would do it. Just said I understand ppl that feel that way right now considering how some might feel betrayed by Blizzard - like Rob Pardo said ppl were entitled to feel if WOW was turned into cash shop game.

"We chose to go with the subscription-based model instead of that approach. We've taken the approach that we want players to feel like it's a level playing field once they're in WoW. Outside resources don't play into it -- no gold buying, etc. We take a hard line stance against it. What you get out of microtransactions is kind of the same thing and I think our player base would feel betrayed by it. I think that's something else you have to decide on up-front instead of implementing later."

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnio View Post
    If i would still be playing this game i would certainly kick anyone i saw wearing those helms, even more so i'd report everyone that wears them just so i can give the gm's more work .
    Jeez and people thought I was fucking childish when it comes to trying to troll people / hurt people hence my name. This is beyond low LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotzar View Post
    I can push 8k posts in 2 months, if that is what a "valuable" member is about for you.
    The number if posts isn't valuable if they're filled with nonsense. Just like Jaylock!

Talking about him, I wonder what kind of controversial opinion he would have about this...

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    What about the Digital Deluxe versions that cost more and have none of the physical CE goods?
    The physical CE was another 20 < insert local currency used here > more expensive than the Digital Deluxe.

You paid 20 more for the Digital Deluxe compared to the normal and you got a mount and pet , you paid another 20 on top of that for the physical CE and got a rubbish mousepad and CD no one listens to.

Your point is flawed from every angle.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've heard. I haven't been kicked out of a raid because I own Lil' Ragnaros, why should people get kicked out for wearing the helmets then?

I've been neutral thus far, but the naysayers and haters are really getting on my nerves lately.

Quote Originally Posted by rhorle View Post
    Not seeing any of those in BLizzard store atm.

When my fellow guild member told me about seeing a person kicked out of a LFR because they had a helmet from the Blizzard Store I thought that was just an unlucky soul in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had no idea it was actually going on enough to make a 93 page thread on MMOCHAMPION.

/mindblown

Deleted
    Don't give a F if your trying to do something this isn't how you fucking protest by hurting others who've done nothing.
    This is where ur totally wrong...

Lets say for example that everyone who voted for a particular party in their countries election was forced to wear a Tshirt which advertised which party they voted for... Its pretty much the same as this.

By buying the helm ur announcing that ur supporting Blizzard moving into Cash-shop future for Wow.

Therefore these people should accept that theyre supporting something which alot of people right now r hating on.

Being kicked from LFR is not a direct attack at the player, its an attack at Blizzard.

the problem is that the mechanism is within the game, LFR has a kick option and it will be abused. Right now players against these helms can use this game feature to make a statement against the Cash-shop. And tbh theres not much that can be done about it.

Blizzard introduced all of these features and is it any surprise theyre being abused?

Quote Originally Posted by The Glitch View Post
    Post count doesn't make you a valuable poster, I think the person you quoted,meant more your attitude, we seem to have alot of people with bad attitudes on these boards. Hence why he thought you maybe fit in quite well
    I was trying sarcasm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alocin View Post
    When my fellow guild member told me about seeing a person kicked out of a LFR because they had a helmet from the Blizzard Store I thought that was just an unlucky soul in the wrong place at the wrong time. I had no idea it was actually going on enough to make a 93 page thread on MMOCHAMPION.

/mindblown
    It hasn't been happening alot. This entire thread is just people blowing it out of proportion (myself included).

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post

Lets say for example that everyone who voted for a particular party in their countries election was forced to wear a Tshirt which advertised which party they voted for... Its pretty much the same as this.

By buying the helm ur announcing that ur supporting Blizzard moving into Cash-shop future for Wow.

Therefore these people should accept that theyre supporting something which alot of people right now r hating on.

Being kicked from LFR is not a direct attack at the player, its an attack at Blizzard.

the problem is that the mechanism is within the game, LFR has a kick option and it will be abused. Right now players against these helms can use this game feature to make a statement against the Cash-shop. And tbh theres not much that can be done about it.

Blizzard introduced all of these features and is it any surprise theyre being abused?
    I can't make fun of you these fucking rules in this site god dammit LOL guess I'll be subtle about it I got my fucking helm for free and I detest blizzard I fucking hate them alright but it doesn't mean I'm going to go out of my way to hurt people despite I like to do that mind you.

This is a stupid reason you aren't doing shit to blizzard you aren't even making a single dent on them other then having them laugh at you while they modify the kick tool.
    Last edited by Resentful; 2013-07-20 at 04:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Celestial Steed? PLEASE, that's sooo Wrath. All the cool kids ride bats now :-P
    Yep thats right its why i ride one..cause im cool...........
    who the fuck says cool nowadays apart from this thing?

You know all this shit talk about the store is actually making me want to buy one....i think the horns look great i think i go and purchase it.
    No matter how much you whine there will be a store with more items to come. This type of thing was inevitable even for warcraft...your all obviously too stupid to realise it was going to happen one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post

your mistake, it is in bold.

Growing up is hard to do, apparently.

It can... it just can't do it in a way that offends subscribers and leaves them feeling betrayed - like many feel now with ingame microtransaction shop coming.
    Many as in a small minority of players with big mouths. Blizzard is better off without people who are "offended" and "betrayed" by things they do. In fact, we'd all be better off.

It never has - no matter how many try to claim TCG and few pets and mounts in the past are now justifying a full ingame cash store.
    It's not a claim, it's a fact. TCG, mounts, helms or anything else than can be purchased with real money and used in game are exactly the same, despite people trying to spin it into something else. And since mostly don't seem to bitch about mounts and TCG, I am forced to conclude that a lot of the people whining about the helms and the cash shop are hypocrites. And nobody likes hypocrites.

The reality is that people who have problems with what Blizzard is doing to try to keep the revenue stream going should move on to something else and stop coming here to bitch about it. Be an adult and a good consumer and stop paying and being involved in something that "offends". A further reality is that no matter how much people come here to whine, Blizzard's direction is clear. It doesn't matter if you agree or disagree with it. Bitching about it or taking your anger out on players is not going to make any difference at all.
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.