Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    The majority wanted them gone hence why they were kicked
    Love your sig.

It is something that some players just cant grasp which is odd given all the majority rules and should be catered to mentality. You cant have it both ways. If players want to kick players who are topping meters then so be it. To think that players like to say that raiders are the only toxic players in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by tiffy33 View Post
    I love it. Shows the community coming together to boycott something Blizzard did that they felt was wrong. Keep it up.

It shows how disconnected to reality the community is and how little value we put on other people anymore. If that's what you love then I feel bad for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Allarius View Post
    Except, you have no claim to common decency because there's no legitimate reasons for you to be mad at the PLAYER. If you truly are doing this because you don't agree with BLIZZARD's decisions, then your anger and frustration should be aimed at them.

Not to mention common decency dictates tolerance, which this by definition is not.
    The player encourages Blizz in their cash shop practices. That's the reason.

My part in this story has been decided. And I will play it well.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    Well, I'm going to use the same logic as many others in this thread have used.

Being kicked from a LFR is not as bad as being forcefully trapped in a parking lot.
    Of course it isn't, but it's the same mentality. The only difference is that at Walmart the cops will come give you a wood shampoo for your "principles", while here Blizzard doesn't have the staff.

Quote Originally Posted by EnfiladeGAMING View Post
    People being mad because I have disposable income and can spend it on things I find aesthetically pleasing, and they can't/won't out of arrogance/pride.
    Your usage of your disposable income would be better suited as toilet paper than supporting the cash shop. At least you could deduct the cost of toilet paper from that dollar bill your wiping with so not every penny is wasted. Also you don't run the risk of affecting anyone else by using physical money as toilet paper. Here, your actions are showing Blizzard that they can throw all kinds of shit in the cash shop instead of the actual game as long as you people are willing to pay for it.

Please, show some consideration with your disposable income and use it for physical toilet paper instead. "A message from your friendly responsible consumer and WoW subscriber."

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    You didn't actually read what you replied to. I said I want you in my dungeon or lfr, so I can teach you. And you are the perfect example of someone who has difficulty learning, so I'm hoping I can have more opportunities to help you learn your lesson. Your instant queue won't help you when you get a 30 min debuff after being kicked. That's plenty of time to think about it. It's not going to stop with dungeons and lfr, I've already decided to not take any helmers in my pugs. I watched our recruiter ask one of our new prospects if he had one of the new helmets. She laughed right after so it may have been a joke, but based off the rumblings in gchat I doubt it.

It's actually pretty hard to find the helmers, I am always on the lookout in shrine for them. Once you do find them it doesn't take long for the chatbox to fill up with /spit. This is just the beginning, blizz isn't done. You'll be seeing more crap in that store in the weeks to come and the anger will continue, and it will become more and more of an inconvenience for you helmers. Having to hide the things you bought before entering a dungeon, lfr, bg, pug, new guild kind of makes it seem useless to even buy the thing in the first place. That's really the whole point here. Those helmets have a stigma attached to them. You bought them to get attention, and now you're crying because it's negative. You spend $15 on a scarlet letter.
    You're not teaching anything other than about yourself. Go you.

There is no stigma to anyone here but you.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    It's just a matter of time, if it makes profit, it will appear in the store. Like people prophesized, BMAH was just the beginning. Rich casuals need to be taught a lesson.
    Oh man, the same thing we've been hearing since Wrath. Doomsay away, real gear won't be sold on the store.
    Q: Where the fuck is Xia Xia, SIU?!?!
    A1: She needs to start making eggs for Easter...
    A2: Drunk and sleeping somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    Of course it isn't, but it's the same mentality. The only difference is that at Walmart the cops will come give you a wood shampoo for your "principles", while here Blizzard doesn't have the staff.
    My guess is that one would be legitimate harassment, while one may just be harassment in a game. There is a very distinct difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    Or join reality here with us and realize that blizz doesn't give a shit who's kicked for what group or why. You think they got people investigating this type of thing? lol.
    If it becomes "a thing" they do. It's not the first time Blizzard stopped people from cyberbully others. I also hate the shop, but I don't think that you can change them. Only one way to make them think: Stop playing and paying and when asked why give this reason. That's the only thing companys understand.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    You seem to be under the mistaken notion that the cash shop wouldn't be there if you keep those people out of your runs, or if by kicking them out they'll suddenly stop using it. You're just making them mad at you.

Blizzard isn't going to respond to bullying. No company would respond to such low tactics.

Don't ever change bro. Whatever fantasy clouds you keep your head restrained to....just keep it there.

Because it isn't the same thing. Walmart is part of something larger. This is more akin to blocking the lobbyists in Washington.

Deleted
    It shows how disconnected to reality the community is and how little value we put on other people anymore. If that's what you love then I feel bad for you.
    There is no value in people who think it would be acceptable to use cash to gain things in a game. These kinda people are far worse than any AFKer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lomak View Post
    Don't ever change bro. Whatever fantasy clouds you keep your head restrained to....just keep it there.
    Don't worry, my fancy transmog hat keeps it firmly in place.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Repefe View Post
    So what? It impacts you, not at all.

You seem to be under the mistaken notion that the cash shop wouldn't be there if you keep those people out of your runs, or if by kicking them out they'll suddenly stop using it. You're just making them mad at you.

Blizzard isn't going to respond to bullying. No company would respond to such low tactics.
    And that's bad? Isn't the point of all this to create commotion?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    There is no value in people who think it would be acceptable to use cash to gain things in a game. These kinda people are far worse than any AFKer.
    Afk'ing in LFR is okay but having a vanity item on your head isn't

Logic

Quote Originally Posted by mcbeefy View Post
    Vanity items are usually gifts.

Telling somebody using a gift that their gift sucks because you don't have one makes you a bad person.
    If someone gifted me a helmet I'd thank them for the thought, but return the gift and then explain to them why purchasing gear in a subscription game is wrong. As far as I'm concerned anyone gifted the helm and not giving it back is the same as the buyer and deserves the same fate. I just hope they use the consequences as a way to grow and learn by their mistake.

Your inability to tolerate anything that you don't agree with is very sad and I feel sorry for you. I hope you learn compassion at some point in your life. Hell I'll settle for mild indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by koawinter View Post
    Because it isn't the same thing. Walmart is part of something larger. This is more akin to blocking the lobbyists in Washington.
    No it's not. Lobbyists are mercenaries trying to buy influence.

There's no influence to be had in buying a vanity transmog item. Nor is there any principled stand to be made by disrupting the gameplay of those who do.

Chatting them up and expressing your displeasure and why you feel that way is totally cool. Do that!