Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What the hell this was supposed to be lock lol what else is there to discuss other then OP is likely gullible when all sources have been proven it to be fake hell even the creator stated it was pure fake non-sense and was surprised people actually believed him.

I'm even having a trouble time why the OP is even... arguing with people hahahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser499 View Post
    I could argue with that all day.

Draenor Set = Burning Crusade
    Northrend Set = Wrath of the Lich King
    Maelstrom Set = Cataclysm
    Plane Set = Mists of Pandaria
    Legion Set = Insert Next Expansion Name Here

Not hard to put two and two together. The list has been accurate with the expansions and in the correct order, the zones and levels may have been wrong (more or less) but you can't deny that the general theme of the expansions is wrong.
    this!

I don't know the exact year, but the list is definitely older than TBC, which it predicted very accurate. Blizz changed some of their plans over the years, but at least the sequence/sets are still accurate.

Filing new IP trademarks in countries with no online register of such things... need I say more?
    Going to McDonalds for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by fryya View Post
    this!

I don't know the exact year, but the list is definitely older than TBC, which it predicted very accurate. Blizz changed some of their plans over the years, but at least the sequence/sets are still accurate.
    No. It came out in 2008 claiming to be from 2004 and it is highly inaccurate.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by fryya View Post
    this!

My god even people are still believing this not just the OP I am actually astonished for once when the author stated once more that it was a complete fake bullshit and yet...

My brains going to melt here LOL

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh I, not the list!

I forgot about this stupid list, don't listen to it.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    My god even people are still believing this not just the OP I am actually astonished for once when the author stated once more that it was a complete fake bullshit and yet...

My brains going to melt here LOL
    I used to get into these huge arguments before the list was confirmed fake about how the list was fake and a shit ton of people said it was real. I thought that after the list was confirmed fake by the author and also proven wrong by how inaccurate it was, people would realize it was fake. I don't even know WHY people still hold on to it. Like, what do they gain from it? I don't understand. It's like, they feel like their whole world will fall apart if they let go of the list.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    No. It came out in 2008 claiming to be from 2004 and it is highly inaccurate.
    2007, but your point still remains. The list was posted over a month after WotLK was announced, and TBC was already released.

Deleted
    I haven't seen "The List" since the end of WotLK. It's amusing how many people think it's legit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn, I'd love to back to Deepholm again. Try Again OP 0/10

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    2007, but your point still remains. The list was posted over a month after WotLK was announced, and TBC was already released.
    It's almost 7am here and I haven't slept.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jiggler View Post
    I haven't seen "The List" since the end of WotLK. It's amusing how many people think it's legit.
    Amusing for you, maybe. I had an anti-list crusade back in its heyday because it was so obviously fake and no one believed me, and it still makes my blood boil when it rears its malformed, demonic face.

Notice the zone Deephome ....
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanp0405 View Post
    Deephome - 88 to 91
    Skywall - 91 to 94
    The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97
    The Firelands - 97 to 100
    These places currently exist except for abyssal maw which proves that its fake.

Originally a blue post back in '08
    I remember a blue post back in '06 saying they are making emerald dream as a raid or an expansion and an announcement during wrath that they will make the dance studio. I have the source that these are coming in the next expansion since it was posted by a blue 7 years ago which is totally legit I mean cmon guys...

Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    These places currently exist except for abyssal maw which proves that its fake.

I remember a blue post back in '06 saying they are making emerald dream as a raid or an expansion and an announcement during wrath that they will make the dance studio. I have the source that these are coming in the next expansion since it was posted by a blue 7 years ago which is totally legit I mean cmon guys...
    To further your point on how whimsical Blizz can be and point out how a list going so far back would be stupidly unreliable even if it were true, the Abyssal Maw was supposed to be an instance but they just scrapped it in the same expansion the instance was supposed to come out in. And unlike the OP, or anyone citing the list, I have a source http://www.wowpedia.org/Abyssal_Maw_%28instance%29
    Last edited by Biske; 2013-07-20 at 11:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who or what is a Wolfenhold and can you eat it? I'm starved. :X

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Biske View Post
    To further your point on how whimsical Blizz can be and point out how a list going so far back would be stupidly unreliable even if it were true, the Abyssal Maw was supposed to be an instance but they just scrapped it in the same expansion the instance was supposed to come out in. And unlike the OP, or anyone citing the list, I have a source http://www.wowpedia.org/Abyssal_Maw_%28instance%29
    Don't forget that War of the Ancients raid either. Although at least they didn't scrap it completely and still used part of it in a 5-man instance.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    theeeeeeeee answerrrrrrr my friend is piiiiiiiiiiiissing in the wind, the answer is piiiisssssing in the wiiiind.
    /to the tune of blowing in the wind.
    I mean the xpac as stated by this op COULD be named my first line here couldn't it?
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Why the fuck is this thread being unlocked?
    I wondered the same. I guess there must be some reason to someone somewhere.

Oh look, another person pretending to have "leaked" details of the next expansion. :| So, how many more of these threads do you suppose will pop up before the actual announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi_sama View Post
    Oh look, another person pretending to have "leaked" details of the next expansion. :| So, how many more of these threads do you suppose will pop up before the actual announcement?
    We should save them all and when the xpack is announced, see which one got the most shit right. We could make a drinking game out of it or gamble on it.