Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I click and I rank. I guarantee I can pull more dps than than the ones whining about it above me.
    Plenty of people do, it's not even that bad. But hey people got to find some way to feel superior over others right.

Good arguement of the GM, I totally agree.

So what if people will ask for achievement of gold proving grounds? it's quite simple to get, it's much better than asking for the raid achievement that people sometimes don't have and never get the chance to obtain because nobody ever takes them even if they are good (kinda like IRL job experience issue), this gold PG actually solves that problem and all you need to do is just finish it on gold which again as I said is quite easy , as some GM stated it's more or less meaning you are fitting for flex/normal raiding. That's all the pug players will want, to make sure you are a fine player and not someone who is ignorant and doesn't bother learning about his class in any way which results in hurting the group he joins to and get carried heavily.

Woah, my name is on youtube.

hmmm so a frost mage get shit floating over their head like a warlock does.... score one for uniqueness blizz gg.
    They will rework frostmage which was doing good in pvp and pve but yet MM hunter has yet to be touched Frost dks need pve love

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobomino View Post
    Yeah, it's really awful how everyone else have different way of playing!
    A bad one you mean? I mean, if more than half of them are playing that subt-optimally it just goes to show that anyone can do it I guess. Cheapens the whole thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    Plenty of people do, it's not even that bad. But hey people got to find some way to feel superior over others right.
    I just don't understand why anyone who wanted to maximize their play - and admittedly that is not a universal goal - would choose a playstyle that makes moving efficiently and performing your rotation mutually exclusive. I mean, obviously there are people with physical disabilities, and maybe that Indian guy who keeps his arm in the air, but everyone else is only one evening away from keybinding their abilities like everyone else.

Finally at least something for us mages too!! F*ck you Warlocks!

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    I click and I rank. I guarantee I can pull more dps than than the ones whining about it above me.
    Back in Wotlk I used to be a clicker and still in the top 3 dps and my guild was good so yeah, skill has nothing to do with it, it's a different playstyle.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Finally at least something for us mages too!! F*ck you Warlocks!
    Hmm I'd love to see 25 mages VS Heart of Fear or Throne of Thunder!

It's been quite a long time since those warlocks cleared stuff. I'm pretty sure they were before the DK's, not after <___<.

Funniest wow video I ever seen, they are zerging each boss as they go, ending up with several dead.

Only gripe is that his intro roll is silly, zooming in then zooming out like a spastic cameraman.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    It's been quite a long time since those warlocks cleared stuff. I'm pretty sure they were before the DK's, not after <___<.
    The 25DK's vs HoF was abit over 1month earlier than our run. But still we had fun doing HoF and ToeS with the group of warlocks.

Just goes to show Warlocks and DK's really really need a nerf.

Nerf Warlocks and DK's.

new nice effect? rather new "nice" 4 fps

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    The flex ilvl seems fine, honestly. As a heroic raider, I will not be running it on my main.
    A heroic raider that is not aware of the new trinkets and set bonuses? Or that don't care about them?

Ok...

Anyway, way too high ilvl, for all modes.

Blizzard's stance was that it was always worth to even keep farming heroic stuff, because they would be in line or better than next tier's normal. The way they did for 5.4. Not anymore.

Heroic ToT is not balanced around having thunderforged gear to kill the bosses, so thunderforged stuff totally lost it's meaning since it was supposed to looke like Sinestra stuff. Rare and better than next tier's normal drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Frakchaw View Post
    Its rather distracting to have a mouse cursor constantly hover around at the bottom half of the screen, regardless how people think about 'clickers'.

That's a real cool story. However the fact is that all it proves is someone with equal skill as you who keybinds is ranked higher. So yea....

Deleted
    well done guys,
    but that font is Ugly as fuck :/

Mages are getting Homing Crystal Soulmass. Kinda jelly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mascotte View Post
    Its rather distracting to have a mouse cursor constantly hover around at the bottom half of the screen, regardless how people think about 'clickers'.
    That atleast is a proper reason to find the video annoying but the people who judge the guy purely for clicking.. get over yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    They need to make something like this for enhancement maelstrom.