Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    You're right Koji. It's another case of Blizzard refusing to do any fine tuning and instead swinging things one direction or the other in large margins.

Quote Originally Posted by fierydemise View Post
    I don't know why people are trying to deny that BF was way over the top. I'm a strong proponent of niche design but BF was not just as a dps niche compared to other rogue specs but also compared to the capabilities of non-rogue specs.
    Compared to non rogue melee specs, sure. Compared to the ranged dps which includes several very strong double/multi dotting classes, I'm not so sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesshou View Post
    Compared to non rogue melee specs, sure. Compared to the ranged dps which includes several very strong double/multi dotting classes, I'm not so sure.
    god forbid a melee is doing good in a multi target fights all raged DD's go like crazy if rogue does better then them ^^ i hat the feeling the entire rogue community was crying for this nerf back then
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}

Quote Originally Posted by Koji2k11 View Post
    god forbid a melee is doing good in a multi target fights all raged DD's go like crazy if rogue does better then them ^^ i hat the feeling the entire rogue community was crying for this nerf back then
    easily the worst part..."we" did it to "ourselves"

The number of people who cried about "Ohhh I just Haaaaaaaaaaave to spec combat" was what did it, I think. Now, of course, you play mutilate, or you get laughed at.

well i've seen ranged dps complain too so its both sided affair i think
    the ultimate answer's to all rogue issues :

-Rogues might still be dealing with the changes to combo points {2014}