Deleted

WoW Merchandise in Montreal

Hey forum goers.

I'm visiting Montreal for a vacation from Europe, and heading into Quebec City this Monday. I was wondering if anyone from Montreal that might be on the forums could point me in the right direction/names to a store(s) in town where I can buy WoW merchandise of all kinds, not just TCG. Preferably T-Shirts/bags/wallets/plushies, things that I could use on a daily basis. ^^ Other video game merch is great too, Zelda, Pokemon etc.

If not the above, then feel free to suggest some other shops a WoW player/gamer might enjoy.

Thanks if you can help!

I'm not from Montreal, but the first step would be to locate the various comic book stores in town. Those are likely your best bet, but you can make sure by emailing them before you commit to visiting them.

Did you survive the blackout/massive storm?

Deleted
    Yes, and it was ridiculously cool actually. Though on the drive home from the city one day the sky looked dangerously like a tornado. That night I had nightmares about said tornado...

Ah well, I'm a weirdo and love nightmares, so everything turned out better than expected. :P