10+ Year Old Account

Cool Elder Charms in/for 5.4 raids?

Simple question, forgive me if it's already been asked. Will 5.4 raids (SoO) use Elder Charms of Good Fortune or something along the lines of what they used for ToT with the Mogu' Runes, like a new charm that you have to farm for LFR, Flex, and Normals?

Thanks in advance.

It will be a new charm.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    It will be a new charm.
    do you still use the same lesser charms to get them?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerfield View Post
    do you still use the same lesser charms to get them?
    Yes

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...r-rolls-in-SoO

This was posted on front page a few days ago

Patch 5.4 - Timeless Isle
    "Most NPCs, objects, and gathering nodes scattered around the isle drop Timeless Coins, as well as the pet battle and lore daily quests."
    "Timeless Coins are used to purchase Timeless Caches for 7500 x Timeless Coin, which reward item level 496 gear, similar to Battlefield: Barrens. You can also buy Mogu Runes for 2500 x Timeless Coin."

So it looks like they are adding in another system to get the coins from, If the old lesser charm system is still in place is unknown and yet to be announced I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post
    This was posted on front page a few days ago

Patch 5.4 - Timeless Isle
    "Most NPCs, objects, and gathering nodes scattered around the isle drop Timeless Coins, as well as the pet battle and lore daily quests."
    "Timeless Coins are used to purchase Timeless Caches for 7500 x Timeless Coin, which reward item level 496 gear, similar to Battlefield: Barrens. You can also buy Mogu Runes for 2500 x Timeless Coin."

So it looks like they are adding in another system to get the coins from, If the old lesser charm system is still in place is unknown and yet to be announced I think.
    No, this is like getting Elder Charms of Good Fortune from the Isle of Thunder and running the Treasure Room scenario. Its part of the catchup mechanic to get Mogu Runes of Fate for ToT LFR/Normal after the weekly quest changes to the new coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Axelond View Post

To me that says they are using the same system.

5.0: lesser charms -> elder charms
    5.2: lesser charms -> mogu runes, alternate way to get elder charms added
    5.4: lesser charms -> new siege token, alternate way to get mogu runes added