Moonkin Glyph Idea?

So, I've been thinking about how to help with moonkin movement Dps, and I had an idea for a pretty handy glyph.

Glyph of the Deer (or something, I'm not sure what to name it):
    Replaces your moonkin form with a "Keeper of the Grove" form. You lose your moonkin aura, armor increase, and damage increase. In exchange you assume the form of a Dryad/Keeper of the Grove and can cast Wrath, Starfire, and Starsurge while moving.

The problem I can see with this glyph is that it would be completely mandatory on fights with even medium movement and probably PvP, so maybe have the form reduce damage given even further, to encourage situational use?
    What do you guys think?

I always thought the only reason druids did damage while casting was because of moonkin aura...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    I always thought the only reason druids did damage while casting was because of moonkin aura...
    Forget cast while moving. You have DoTs for the movement phases spamming MF or SF and just get free surge procs. Without the aura I doubt you will be loosing more than what is lost during movement phases or current moonkin pvp after they use their kite skills.
    He slipped out of his royal garments, left eternity to enter time, divinity to wrap himself in humanity.
    The sea of glass, for the ocean of separation. He left peace, and for the first time felt pain.
    Because the very hands that held the stars were now sentenced to wear my scars.

Deleted
    Fairly sure that wouldn't weigh out losing the damage and the aura.

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBadger View Post
    It's "just" a 5% spell haste increase, so that's not really the "only" reason.

doesn't really matter, don't expect any movement buffs for any class; ex: KJC nerf. They don't want casters on the move. MF/SF/instant starsurge is a TON of on the move damage as it is.

DO I think the idea of stationary dps is outdated? Yes. Do I think this is a problem with not separating PvE and PvP spells? Most definitely. Will they change it anytime soon (if ever)? Probably not.

Be happy you have the stacking buff that increases your SF/MF and lowers its mana cost, and your insta-procs. Poke them too much and they might take away something :/

This glyph reminds me of hunters in Cata - Aspect of the Fox reducing dmg but allowing abilities to be cast on the move.
    Thankfully, they removed it in MOP. Aspect twisting was pretty horrible for hunters.
    Mew!

10+ Year Old Account
    Except Keeper of the Grove isn't a druidic form. They are male progeny of Cenarius.