Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Presents for 9 and 6 year old

So I'm flying out to see my family. It was recently my half-sis (6) and half-bro's (9) birthday. Would anyone have any pretty cool birthday present ideas? I'd like to keep the total price below 50$ and bare in mind I need to be able to fly with it.

My dad says some batman/starwars/harry potter cards would be cool. But really I don't know what kids that age like, is that a good suggestion?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chosenkiwi View Post
    So I'm flying out to see my family. It was recently my half-sis (6) and half-bro's (9) birthday. Would anyone have any pretty cool birthday present ideas? I'd like to keep the total price below 50$ and bare in mind I need to be able to fly with it.

My dad says some batman/starwars/harry potter cards would be cool. But really I don't know what kids that age like, is that a good suggestion?
    Seems like a poor choice for a 6 year old girl, Just get her a bear or something instead.

Deleted
    You would be amazed at the amount of girls who are sick and tired of bunnies, bears and pink stuff.

Buy them what they like, not what you or people on this forum think they like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lego :]

Or something remote control!

10+ Year Old Account
    Find out what cartoons they watch in the morning. Buy toys that are from the series.
    I sat alone in the dark one night, tuning in by remote.
    I found a preacher who spoke of the light, but there was Brimstone in his throat.
    He'd show me the way, according to him, in return for my personal check.
    I flipped my channel back to CNN and lit another cigarette.

Sounds like batman/starwars/harry potter cards would be cool. Bears are lame (assuming this is the stuffed kind and not a pet bear).

If shes got a gameboy/DS or psp get her something like animal crossing, zelda, or final fantasy tactics...

10+ Year Old Account
    present for a 6 and 9 year old under 50 dollars and can go on a plane?

shit just give em 20 bucks each, kids love money. then u can take em to thier favorite store or for icecream or something.

my kid turns 6 tomorrow, and thats what he wants, cash to put towards a gameboy game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Turn them into real people. Buy them an awesome video game with BLOOD AND GORE.

AHEM! On a serious note though. Idk, what do they like? Or just give them $$$ for them to actually buy what they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Buy the 9 year old world of warcraft. You won't see him for roughly 7 years.

- - - Updated - - -

Or this. 100x this.

Deleted
    There were these weird toys or collectibles or statues I saw somewhere. I think they were like soft or jellylike, and I think they were like some kind of monsters made from human organs or something.

Buy those. I'm sure the kids will love them.

Deleted
    Buy them the dragonball z series!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiz View Post
    Buy them the dragonball z series!
    Nope, buy them Code Geass instead.

10+ Year Old Account
    You can never go wrong with Art supplies. Crayola what ever. If anything, just ask what they like. It's rare that a kid doesn't like to draw though, and it's fairly cheap.

Legos are also usually pretty good to go~

Deleted
    Sweets and hungry hungry hippos.

boy: robots or bugs. robot bugs are the best

girl: stuffed unicorn
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    The fucking Derpship has crashed on Herp Island...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Meet the new derp.

Same as the old derp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratyrel View Post
    Lego :]
    This. They even make a "Lego Friends" line now that's more sexist I mean girly - but at the same time, aimed for the 6-7 age group. The boy should get a nice big complicated one.

- - - Updated - - -

Or what this guy said

You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I can't wait to have kids just so I can buy them tons of legos. I would look weird playing with legos at 25, but if I had some kids it would just be playing with them!
    And I saw, and behold, a pale horse: and he that sat upon him, his name was Death; and Hades followed with him. And there was given unto them authority over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with famine, and with death, and by the wild beasts of the earth.

This 100%. Danish quality.

Deleted
    I remember wanting a kitchen set with oven that could be opened to cook plastic food in it when I was around 6:P But everyone wanted different things, one of my friends wanted her own cellphone, another wanted a pretty white dress.. then there was one who wanted a basketball and a hoop (god she was so annoying with her fascination with basketball). I guess generic "default" gifts if you have no idea what they actually like might be something like a tablet, a game console.. even money in an envelope.

Children usually do not want clothes! And unpopular odd plastic toys! I wouldnt go with too feminine or masculine toy either, like a Barbie doll or a toy tank or something. You could hit the spot with them but they could also be thrown in the corner and forgetting an hour later.