Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by kilj View Post
    You can 2 heal everything on normal with skilled healers, in fact 2 healing makes things easier with more dps...

Take heroic jin'rokh three heal... You will prob hit 3 storms, where if you 2 heal it's one less storm and easier to deal with.
    I think the point is that they can't get through even one storm with only 2 healers, much less two. They'd rather do three with 3 healers than two with 2.

This is Heroic right? Then our list as follows:

2 (or 3, depending on if I want to heal or DPS)
    3 (or 2, we've done 2 before)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    So just an update we had tried 2-healing Durumu for a bit but the damage was too much, so after a couple of attempts we switched back to 3-healing. A few more attempts, and after around 12 or so tries we finally downed him, and then after about 4 tries downed Primordius as well, so two new boss kills for us.
    with a bit of gear you can even solo heal most of encounters even Durumu . You just need good dps and people need to move out of stuff and don't do mistakes. Also other raid cds are preferable. (talking about normals here, not HCs)

Check your healers HPS, if it is high, check why is so, if people are getting unnecessary damage, then that's a reason why you need more healers.

We usually 3 heal during progression, and drop down to 2 healers whenever it's highly beneficial.

Now that everything is on farm tho we 2 heal 13/13, except Megaera, (could 2 heal that one as well, if we somehow got our DPS to slack. Rampages every 30sec or so is not fun)

We 2 heal every fight except for Megeara. Progression I think we 3 healed Council, Iron Qon, and Tortos. Heroic of course.

we 2 heal everything in normal (me as a resto shaman and a holy pally) and some bosses in HC