Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    grand crusader toc sucked but the title for a paladin rocks.

I'd say the Immortal due to the number of things that could go wrong in one lockout. Especially when at the time there was quite a bit of server instability on the bigger servers. I remember d/c'ing every other fight in Naxx.

Celestial Defender > Death's Demise > The Immortal > Conqueror of Ulduar > Grand Crusader

I don't really think of Grand Crusader as highly as the other titles even though it should probably be ahead of Conqueror of Ulduar.

10+ Year Old Account
    the Flamebreaker and Champion of the Frozen Wastes. Mainly because I got those 2 when they were current.

Flamebreaker was just constant grinding of Molten Front (I got the hippogryph as well, got literally everything but one of the named mobs on the bombing run while it was still current, so I got it in like 4.3 I think).

And Champion of the Frozen Wastes because it marked the times that I pug raided in WotLK. Good times.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dragonslayer, Firelord, and Savior of Azeroth all pre nerf. A) They're cool. B) They were fucking hard to get pre nerfs.

I have Corporal on my hunter which was given before they removed the old pvp titles. I wear it every now and then, some people would notice that I hadn't actually participated in an rbg and be stumped.

I'd also say the Immortal. No one dying in a fight? Holy damn hell that was hard, batman.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Not the BC ones, Undying, Champion of the Frozen wastes, etc. Sorry no...everyone who actually wanted those titles got those eventually.

Going to go with realm first titles from wrath...Magic Seeker, Grand Crusader, Death's Demise, Celestial Defender etc...Gladiator depending on the class/season...Grand Marshal/High Warlord from Vanilla...Scarab Lord, depends since some guilds were cheesing the achiev if I remember correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am quite proud of my "Battlemaster", "Herald of the Titans" and my "Salty" title (the German "translation" of salty kicks donkeys )
    Also I WAS proud of my "of the Horde" title until everybody and their grandparent's dog got their kills added together and so reached the 100k. :-/ But it was fun at that time...
    Captain Endriel and his fearsome crew!

Deleted
    rank 1 titles from pvp

No titles are prestigous it's a game

10+ Year Old Account
    Salty! By far! By a mile! By a year!
    Ridiculous this is... Yes, something very ridiculous is happening in here!

Knight and Grand Crusader.

Brawler. That shit ain't easy as a melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNationGamer View Post
    No titles are prestigous it's a game
    Thank you Captain Killjoy, we always need someone like you in every thread.

Scarab Lord trumps every single title this game has, after it I would say the realm first level 80 raid titles and after them Grand Crusader.

For PvP I would say Arena Master > Gladiator > High Warlord.

Deleted
    To me its the Hc last boss kill achive title of the current tier. Especialy verry early in the tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Firelord. Worked hard to get that title and it saddens me to see every tom, dick and harry with it now since you can go back and power through it much, much easier then before.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

Brawler. Got it at ilvl 505 and proud of it.

Even when total mouthbreathers are running around with ilvl 520+ from SoO LFR, I still don't think the title will be that common. Takes a bit more skill/coordination than a majority of players have. And let's face it, keyboard turners and action bar clickers will never get past GG engineering anyway.

Deleted
    Torn between battlemaster and justicar. Champion of ulduar best pve title though

15+ Year Old Account
    Legit realm firsts, Gladiators who didn't use cheese combos or win trading and legit Scarab Lord, the Insane before it was nerfed.

My most prestigious title is Grand Marshal (classic) by far.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Knight. 1600 rating sucks, however it was a pain to get with all those terrible pugs from oqueue and not to mention that *nobody* is willing to take you as arms warrior. I'm pretty proud of getting it done.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrgummage View Post
    legit Scarab Lord
    You mean those who didn't get it in wotlk?
    Last edited by Glaziola; 2013-08-07 at 10:22 AM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Savior of Azeroth (even though the raid was shit but I liked it), the 25HC LK one (Kingslayer I guess), and Herald of the Titans. I could also include The Insane since its truly hard to get.