Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    titles mean more to me if i earned them when they were current content.

I got starcaller when it was current, as a balance druid that title meant alot to me.
    Bane of the Fallen King i wore with pride for ages...

yeah..
    Hi

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caelius View Post
    Scarab Lord, hands down. The only really prestigious title in the whole game, imo.
    lost most of its prestigiousness when everyone and there mother could get it with the new realms. there are alot rarer titles then that.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Deleted
    Conqueror, The Immortal and The Undying

Any rank 1 titles.

The Lightbringer Archmage Alodi's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jenkins or Death's Demise

- The current tier's top end raid title
    - Gladiator titles
    - Server first kill titles

Overall, I'd go with Scarab Lord.

Deleted
    Conqueror, Gladiator, Champion, Hand of A'dal, Storm's End.

The Immortal ... since everyone who has it experienced some horrors along the way!! (and it sounds cool!)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    Death's Demise.
    I don't consider all the grindy ones prestigious even if they are rare. Grinding is not hard or impressive, period.
    DD wasn't hard to get on a lot of servers, too. Many, many people obtained it long after ICC was released.
    Very challenging, indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Champion.

The only regret I have after switching regions, is this lost achievement

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    lost most of its prestigiousness when everyone and there mother could get it with the new realms. there are alot rarer titles then that.
    a lot rarer? it's very, very rare that anyone else would complete their quest within the time window after the first person obtains Scarab Lord, so it's realistic to say it's practically one person per server. also, the title was available very early in the games life cycle, and although new realms have affected that fact, it still remains true that people playing in 2006 are way less likely to be playing WoW now than more recent subscribers, so I honestly can't agree that there are 'a lot rarer' titles than Scarab Lord.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    a lot rarer? it's very, very rare that anyone else would complete their quest within the time window after the first person obtains Scarab Lord, so it's realistic to say it's practically one person per server. also, the title was available very early in the games life cycle, and although new realms have affected that fact, it still remains true that people playing in 2006 are way less likely to be playing WoW now than more recent subscribers, so I honestly can't agree that there are 'a lot rarer' titles than Scarab Lord.
    If I remember right when i started playing ('08) there were some new server's that came up and you could transfer to the new server, finish up your scarab lord quest line (which you had obviously started already) and transfer back to your old realm after a couple days with the Scarab lord title.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thopp View Post
    If I remember right when i started playing ('08) there were some new server's that came up and you could transfer to the new server, finish up your scarab lord quest line (which you had obviously started already) and transfer back to your old realm after a couple days with the Scarab lord title.
    You still see a LOT less Scarab Lords running around today than people with "Death's Demise", "The Undying", "Conqueror of Ulduar" etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    Scarab Lord definitely the most rare and most prestigious of all the titles out there.
    Well this is sort of debatable. It's prestigious, sure, but not many people even had the chance to get it in the first place, only people who played in Vanilla AND had a decent guild AND were chosen to get the quest, have it. Honestly, I just go like "meh" whenever I see someone riding on the scarab mount or has the Scarab Lord title.

OT: From a PvE aspect, the most prestigious title(s) for me would be Realm's Firsts such as Death's Demise, Grand Crusader, Celestial Defender because those were the ones that showed true skill (perhaps not Death's Demise as it was repeatable whereas the other 2 weren't but it was still really hard)...Too bad they removed such titles and the feats of strength associated with them; which do pop up in chat if you get them but you don't get them for some reason. They really made the server first race very competitive IMO.

Most prestigious I have would be Grand Crusader as it's the only one of those 3 I have. Firelord and Dragonslayer were also pretty beast for a while and I wore them proudly.

Mine, Storm's End world 2, 10 man Grp(obviously doesnt show it was that fast) And some realm firsts.
    Overall: Realm First titles from Wotlk, Argent defender, Gladiators, Scarab Lord and attunementtitles from TBC.

Last edited by Farath; 2013-09-01 at 01:10 PM. Reason: Had to put a real answer in.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

Deleted
    Storm's End! First time I cleared Heroic content while it was current Tier

10+ Year Old Account
    I think mine would be Loremaster. I always wanted to get it and when I knew that there would be new quests with Cataclysm I decided to do it, I hated BEM and doing Kalimdor as Alliance, but I got it done!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Gladiator, despite all flavor of the months, broken items and and general overpoweredness it still takes a lot of insight and dedication to get.

Deleted
    Dragonslayer or Immortal. Dragonslayer for being a badass sounding title (and fitting for most expansions!), and also because we got the Sinestra kill as server first. Immortal because it was a hard title to get, and only for limited time.