Deleted

Is there a deadline for the Diablo 3 Console Pre-Order Bonuses?

Title. Or can I get the bonuses from preordering until the very last day before release. (PS3)

D3 pre-order for PC version was available until the last day before release.

But honestly there is no reason to bother.
    D3 leveling is extremely fast. It takes me just 8 hours to level my character solo from lvl1 to 60 on hardcore.
    If you play softcore, you level your character just once - even less time spent in these items.
    You'll spend more time redeeming your items than the effect they will give.

But the worst thing out of all - D3 for consoles is a fake, it's just half the game.
    There is no battle.net, your characters are saved locally.
    You can add any item to your character you like.
    Even if you never bought preoder/collectors edition, you'll be able to add all the items that comes with them by downloading someone else's save file.
    Or if you don't have one - just create your own godly items allowing you to oneshot everything living around you.

You should think if there is really a reason to buy such game, not if some items(that can be added to the game in 2 minutes anyway) come with pre-order.

Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    D3 pre-order for PC version was available until the last day before release.

But honestly there is no reason to bother.
    D3 leveling is extremely fast. It takes me just 8 hours to level my character solo from lvl1 to 60 on hardcore.
    If you play softcore, you level your character just once - even less time spent in these items.
    You'll spend more time redeeming your items than the effect they will give.

But the worst thing out of all - D3 for consoles is a fake, it's just half the game.
    There is no battle.net, your characters are saved locally.
    You can add any item to your character you like.
    Even if you never bought preoder/collectors edition, you'll be able to add all the items that comes with them by downloading someone else's save file.
    Or if you don't have one - just create your own godly items allowing you to oneshot everything living around you.

You should think if there is really a reason to buy such game, not if some items(that can be added to the game in 2 minutes anyway) come with pre-order.
    Oh look ... afraid Blizzard will sell extra copies of Diablo 3 ... LOL

So you know everything about the console version even BEFORE someone could play it ... LOL

Look guy anyone starting Hardcore and stating he reaches end game in just 8 hours is simply lying.

Unless you have a God send Paragon lvl 70 friend or 2 boosting you all along and even then 8 hours is quite a record.

Most people die first time in HC before they even reach 60.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    So you know everything about the console version even BEFORE someone could play it ... LOL
    What's wrong with you?
    Does the truth hurt your feelings?
    Open d3 console faq and read all the information you need.

Look guy anyone starting Hardcore and stating he reaches end game in just 8 hours is simply lying.
    I'm not "starting" hardcore. And I level my character from level1 to level60 in 8 hours. So do many other players. Learn to play and you'll be able to do it as well.

Unless you have a God send Paragon lvl 70 friend or 2 boosting you all along and even then 8 hours is quite a record.
    It takes ~4 hours with boost. It's an average, "safe" number, you can probably do it in less then 3 on softcore.

Are there any other astonishing truths about the game you would like to hear?
    I'm not telling you anyway, next time you have another stupid question - just google it.

Most people die first time in HC before they even reach 60.
    Not the console players for sure.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Q: What happens to a Hardcore character if I save it to a USB then it dies on my console? Can I just reload it and bring it back to life?

A: This can be done, but it should be noted that all of the heroes are stored together with the profile, so all of your characters on the console would be overwritten with the USB version.