Page 1 of 2
LastLast

If you could tell the Devs one thing...

What would it be? It could be about ANYTHING (PvP, PvE, Lore, Gameplay, Balance, Blizzstore, etc)

P.S: Tell, not ask.
    Eredar lord of the trifling Gnome.

I'd tell them I like big butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would tell them that in game rain, darkness, fog, and other visual effects diminish my playing experience, and sometimes hurt my eyes. I would like them to bring back the option to turn weather effects off.
    Last edited by SL1200; 2013-07-21 at 04:44 PM.

Do the opposite of what the whiners on various forums say.

Stop shitting on players who have been around for long enough to remember the days they didn't try to cater to facebook users.

10+ Year Old Account
    Make the game you want to make, ignore the forums, and accept the consequences either way--good or bad.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Make the next expansion a carbon copy of Wrath, because just about every experimental decision you have made afterwards has failed.

I don't care what BS reason you have for something, your results in the past 3 years prove you are wrong.

Example: It's ridiculous to have to use currency earned from the current tier raid, to purchase Epic gear (that is 40 item levels lower) from the first tier that was released almost a year ago now.
    Last edited by ablib; 2013-07-21 at 05:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd tell them to make it possible to individualize your character by changing body size (shape), height, bust size (within limits), put on tattoos, scarring, eye color.

"You guys really need to consider PvP and PvE effects being different for almost every spell. When you fix it for one, the other suffers."

10+ Year Old Account
    I may sound like a fangirl but it would be simple. "THANK YOU"

10+ Year Old Account
    "IF"? You can already tweet at them anything you want...

10+ Year Old Account
    tell them to change the health pools/dmg/pvp stats back to wrath, and then scale it up to lvl 90

bam! pvp just got a shitload easier to balance
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Deleted
    I'd say "Horde sucks" for them, but i think i they would get my name etc. so they could permaban my account.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would tell them to upload the Warcraft Movie Teaser immediately
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

10+ Year Old Account
    stop overcharging for every single thing

this game isn't worth the price

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably say to just keep supporting the game to the best of their abilities.

Oh and to get rid of the item store (only thing I hate).

Do your thing and don't listen to all hardcore vanilla-tbc maniacs and crying babies...

"You are wasting space" - By that i mean areas like the MASSIVE are between the north of winterspring and the ocean, rolling green hills of nothing, quelthalas and so on. They added gilneas... sort of. Theres so much empty land they could add more stuff in.

Develop much more 3D Modelling Technology for Armour, and shift a lot more development and art time of them into others parts of the outfit, rather then purely the Shoulders & Helmet.

I'd love to be able to play a game, where if I put on a trinket, it would actually appear on my belt, the fingers on my gear actually appeared on my hand, and the necklace was visible. This is 2013 and the fact that one of the largest and most successful MMO developers can't make most of their armour sets anymore then a skin is just appalling and unacceptable at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kubiszot View Post
    Do your thing and don't listen to all hardcore vanilla-tbc maniacs and crying babies...
    There are plenty of things that were wrong back in Classic & The Burning Crusade, but it is a big stretch to assume that all the features they've implemented are flawless and without their fault, and for that reason, I wouldn't go as far as to say those that do actually have fond memories without those systems, are not maniacs.