Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Angry

What? No movie teaser leak?

I think the rogue tier looks pretty ok. It reminds me of the SWP gear. Why does MMO champ showcase them on male humans though? All sets look bad of them. They look like they are pooping their pants when they run, but even in combat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dayum how fast can this woman talk??
    And where's pico >.>

Isn't the armor too thick and heavy for a rogue?

Has anyone noticed the X on the rogue T16 right on their bunghole? lol
    Guess that makes it easier for Blizzard to insert the nerf bat

I love this girl.

She seems to talk way too fast in this video.. XD

What's with all the glowing crotches on T16 sets?

Shame about the movie teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by xinjun View Post
    What's with all the glowing crotches on T16 sets?
    A lot of people call rogues pussies. So Blizzard decided to give them a glowing vagina.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    What's with all the tier gear that has exposed heads? Even if it's only half-helms, I would think the head is a vital part of a person and I don't think I would want it standing out without any protection.

I'm so glad to be able to hide helms or transmog to something I would prefer instead of showing these helms (past and present, none of them look good if they only half cover our head).

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    Dayum how fast can this woman talk??
    I wish I could talk that fast and not mangle words. Sadly the faster I talk, the more I sound like Bloodlust going off or a drunken Murloc

And the T16 utterly bland mediocrity continues.

What a disappointing tier.

Quote Originally Posted by 3clipse View Post
    And the T16 utterly bland mediocrity continues.

What a disappointing tier.
    None of these sets are really even relevant to the class, they're all bland except priest it's pretty poor imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Farora View Post
    A lot of people call rogues pussies. So Blizzard decided to give them a glowing vagina.
    It's not just the rogues. Everyone's got a glowing belt of some sort, some more unfortunately placed than others.
    The druid set has a glowing leaf-shaped merkin, the warrior set is just a giant arc reactor looking erection with horns.
    Am I projecting? XD
    Normal is the name for the mental disorder present in the majority of humanity.
    Xinjun

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfieone View Post
    Jees, is everyone going to be down on this? I really like this tier set. Kinda evokes the Bloodfang set, but with titan style. I dig it.
    I think it would help if when showing these new tiers, we see them on other races. It's always Humans. I mean you can click and see more on other page but it's first impression and humans are rather ugly as a race, if I may. That presenter on the other hand.. She is very fine!

I think the art team forgot to make to make that helm out of leather.

Is Blizz even trying with this armor? Is the whole SoO tier an April Fools joke?

since u nerfed sp survival so much and disperse can be locked is it possible to fix the activation lag&make it work like block
    Not sure why there should be unusual lag. Usually that comes from procs. Can look at it though. (Source)
    is actually a priest quote but listed under hunter

Seriously, please talk slower.