Page 1 of 2
LastLast

I want a new glyph, maybe even a couple of them.

We need a new major glyph, that would change the role of our treants.

I mean boomkin, and cat, should be able to glyph their Force of Nature talent, to change their behavior to healing treants, or tanking treants.

It would be very useful for soloing content, and perhaps even useful for some raids.

Resto should be able to glyph his treants to make them do dmg as well.

Guardian could use dps treants too, and obviously - healing ones.

Thoughts?

that would be quite cool but not the way the talent tier is designed tbh.

Doubt that will ever happen, that talent row is a throughout increase row, not an utility row.
    Mew!

I want to be able to cast while moving as a moonkin. Full. Stop.
    Fix that and I would be happy.

Is this the thread where we put down overpowered abilities that we want and act like they should be taken seriously?

I want a new glyph that makes wild growth like it was at the start of Wrath, no CD.

- - - Updated - - -

i changed my mind. Screw that. I want a glyph that makes Traq have no CD too

A glyph that lets each treant cast a fullpowered tranq each time you use one

Deleted
    I just want Fire versions of all forms :<

I want a glyph of cat form which increases healing done to you by 20% when you're in cat form. Unbake it from the feral spec and just make us glyph it. Be nice to have a mandatory glyph.

Owait.

Seriously though I'd like this:

Glyph of Subtle Armor
    Your incarnation spell no longer changes the look of your form and instead causes a spell effect relevent to your specialization for the duration.
    Wording could be cleaned up but something along the lines of "now people can't see you popped Incarnation from 3000 feet away" but still a visual cue so players can still tell (as much as I'd love no visual queue, just about every major CD in the game has one now). Something like:
    -Feral Cat leaves bloody footprints (deactivated in stealth ofc)
    -Doomkins have a glowing beam of moonlight underneath them (not the full beam like the Lunar Festival, just a subtle yet noticable glow under the feet)
    -Resto leaves a patch of blooming flowers whenever they cast a heal
    -Guardian... I have no idea.

I just want a minor glyph that makes it harder for people to instantaneously go "amg armored cat cc the hell out of him". Good players will obviously still be able to tell from new visual queues and buffs, it's just a lot less obvious from across the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Checksmix View Post
    I want a new glyph that makes wild growth like it was at the start of Wrath, no CD.

- - - Updated - - -

Funny you mention that. On a more serious topic, I'm actually hoping they buff WG's throughput/increase the natural amount of targets it hits/make the duration longer. For real. They killed WG after 4.2, but the only reason it was overpowered then was because they literally designed THE perfect raid for WG to be used in, and it made it shine. I feel like we've never been quite the same since then, and I feel like WG is where Bliz needs to direct their attention if they're ever going try to help us compete with Mistweavers. With YG and Glyph of Eff on the PTR, they seem to be making moves towards an "always on" style of over-time healing for druids, which is what ReM already is pretty much for Mistweavers. If WG lasted longer with the same CD, you could keep it up 100% of the time like ReM, and YG and Glyph of Eff could help keep small smart heals pumping no matter what. I don't work at Bliz for a reason, so maybe my suggestions are ridiculous, I don't know. But I feel SOMETHING needs to be done, more so than what has been done so far on the PTR, if we're ever not going to be a RJ-spamming mindless bot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Major Glyph of Astral Grace
    Allows the caster to cast Starfire while moving but at a reduced speed (-25% slower)

Minor Glyph of Owls
    On critical hits the caster occasionally emits a cloud of owls in all directions.

Major Glyph of Deathbloom (restoration)
    The caster can now cast Lifebloom on an enemy target dealing damage.

Minor Glyph of Purring
    While in Cat Form if a friendly player /pat's you, you release a loud purr termporarily buffing them for 5% crit for 15 seconds. (30min cd per friendly)
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Kalysun View Post
    I want a glyph of cat form which increases healing done to you by 20% when you're in cat form. Unbake it from the feral spec and just make us glyph it. Be nice to have a mandatory glyph.

Owait.
    Funny enough, I actually use Glyph of Cat Form when I'm tanking. Other than Glyph of Stampeding Roar, there really aren't any other essential glyphs for us, but since I'm spending up to 15% of the encounter time without my bear buff, I find it quite nice.

Or....not. Our Treants would DPS just fine if they scaled off of weapon DPS correctly. Healing treants are made redundant by FR and actual healers.

I do agree with the more interesting glyphs part though.

Minor - Glyph of Flight Form - Makes your Swift Flight Form take on the appearance of your Flight Form (non-epic).
    Minor - Glyph of the Plagued - Makes your forms take on the appearance of a Plagued/Diseased version. (like the plagued bears in WPL)
    Last edited by gestapo; 2013-07-22 at 08:07 PM.

Minor - Glyph of the Plagued - Makes your forms take on the appearance of a Plagued/Diseased version. (like the plagued bears in WPL)
    SO COOL.

Minor - Glyph of Flight Form - Makes your Swift Flight Form take on the appearance of your Flight Form (non-epic).
    Not sure why you want that it looks like a giant turd with wings

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Minor Glyph of Owls
    On critical hits the caster occasionally emits a cloud of owls in all directions.
    on pvp, suddently the moonkin would be a cloud of owls... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    Major Glyph of Deathbloom (restoration)
    The caster can now cast Lifebloom on an enemy target dealing damage.
    THIS! i would love to see this... most of the times our LB is just sitting there doing overheal and we need to keep it just because of OCC, with this we could shift it around to add some damage and make Rdruids more on-par with all those pesky healers that target a boss and do a DPS rotation and LOL at Healers and Damage Dealers because because they can be OP while doing faceroll rotation ( yeah priests... yeah! //rant) Yet, I can sense that never again a Rdruid could be spotted having LB on anything but the boss... so... although it would be amazing, it would be a two-edged sword... Bummer.

Quote Originally Posted by Viromand View Post
    Not sure why you want that it looks like a giant turd with wings
    I don't! :P
    I love my tauren epic flight form. I'm such a hardcore SFF fan that I never use any other flying mount. But some of my alliance friends really like the non epic form, especially for Night Elves.

Deleted
    I wanted a major glyph that will allow you to cast AC while moving but they implemented something similar as set bonus.
    Now everything I really want is glyph that will change my troll fly form from bat to crow. Or crane or fly, I dont care just dont make me look at that bat anymore. It seems to have two asses...

It would be awesome if Blizzard gave more customization, but in terms of if it's actually needed, I'm not so confident.

Any glyph that lets us look different in shapeshift form would be welcome. Although I would sooner see some kind of animal-form learning mechanic implemented into the game. Much how hunters capture new pets, we could learn new skins.