Poll: What will keep you playing?

Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

What will keep you playing World of Warcraft the next couple of years?

Out of pure curiousity , what needs fixed or just added to make you play the next couple of years? Feel free to explain in a reply.

10+ Year Old Account
    the game really. i dont quit the game because pvp isnt fun anymore, or when a raid gets boring. there are plenty of other things to do, and i enjoy them too.
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

As long as they keep raids coming out, i'm happy.
    I hope they keep things like brawlers(with scaled gear), and challenge runs coming, since i enjoy that too.
    Enjoying PVP and hope they keep it a bit like this, with less nuke though :P
    Everyone has so much to say
    They talk talk talk their lives away

Lol, I clicked them all.

Game needs to sort itself out.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

I like Pve and pretty much every patch (especially major patches) since the beginning has been aimed at PvE. If they can keep up with the rate of content from now on just like they have in Mists, nothing to worry about.

Deleted
    I come back at each Major patch to see what they do with the lore. Yeah, I'm probably one of the few to read quest I Know

Deleted
    As long as the next expansion isn't Fogs of Bunnyland, or something along those lines, and there is plenty to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it stays the best MMO for raiding.

Can't see any other game doing that.

Old school raids with down scaled gear and level as well as being able to play it on a previous patch. Pvp and Pve being separate. New skins for each sub race. Player created content being added to the game. Player housing and lower level rares being as challenging as mop rares and I hope they drop items that rival mop heirlooms. So people who don't have boas can feel like something other than dead weight in a low level bg.
    Last edited by worsthitmanNa; 2013-07-22 at 09:46 AM.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

New character models are way more important to me than they probably should be. I will start playing again the second they're released.

Other than that, all I really do is PvP, and I'm not even picky there. I tend to find a way to enjoy PvP no matter what state it's in. But it would be a lot MORE fun with new models! Haha.
    Last edited by ScrappyMuffy; 2013-07-22 at 10:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the Burning legion. Maybe the emerald dream and emerald nightmare though.

Deleted
    How is friends not an option? For most of the people i play with friends is 95% the reason why they're still playing the game, including myself.

10+ Year Old Account
    simple, if nothing better comes along
    It was never Hardcore Vs Casual. It was Socialites Vs. Solo players
    Quote Originally Posted by ringpriest View Post
    World of Warcraft started life as a Computer Roleplaying Game, where part of the fun of the game experience was pretending to be your character. Stuff like applying poisons and eating food enhanced the verisimilitude of the experience of playing a fantasy character in another world. Now that game has changed to become a tactical arcade lobby game.

I have stopped since october last year with a 7 day "re-visit" once they gave those free game days.
    I was missing the game but then I realised I don't have the time to do what I like (achievements, pet hunting, here and there raiding and pvp) without doing nothing else but playing.

I hate being a casual so I think that I'm done with wow for good. I'll maybe try them 10 free expansion days, but not more than that.

This is, of course, having my current job and family in mind.
    One reason for me to come back to playing would be a different job in a different country with no family near me.

It is a fun game, in my opinion. As long as it remains fun, i will play. When i don't view it as fun anymore, i'll go play something else. I took a break for the first time ever in Cataclysm just because of how boring i felt it was. I may take another one before 5.4. I'm quite burnt out on ToT, but close to a Lei Shen HC kill, so wouldn't mind staying for that.

Just keep doing what they are doing will keep me playing.

Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Something. I have no idea as to what that something is though. More of the barrens and world bosses kind of thing where you rely on your server in order to do stuff. I liked that.

The same thing that's been keeping me this long: Lack of something better.

10+ Year Old Account
    I will keep playing till another MMO fills my list of strict criteria... As well, I will keep playing as long as I know people online as well playing.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Other: I will probly keep playing due to friendships that have been cultivated and maintained for years.