Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I'm gonna do a bit of thread hi-jacking if you don't mind, just so I don't start my own thread with a question about ra-den. Does anyone know how to check how long was the crackling stalker alive throughout the duration of the fight by analyzing the fight logs?

Maybe so? But, our DK tank just went with a crit build and basically solo'd them himself before the next one spawned with a little bit of help from ranged. Orbs over anything though. Your tank with any amount of vengeance should be able to kill it pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Wait really? That's hilarious. Can you not kill him when he's at 1/1?
    If the health value overflows, he bugs out and becomes unkillable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodawinfrey View Post
    Three healing with a pally tank. Once he figured out the one single button to press before fatal strike(if not pressed, will one shot you :P) he rarely dipped below 30-40%.

EDIT: Huge plus if you have a monk tank. All they have to do is use their regular rotation, win.
    Fatal Strike always hits me for 500k with SotR up, and then there is a melee, which brings me down under 30% if i dont parry. I sometimes die if i get add explosion at the same time. Switched to stamina flask to have 800k hp to survive such moments. Is there something im missing?

In our first kill, we switched to the first orb, now we just burn the boss, it's an effective 3% heal, shouldn't be an issue.
    #yolo #swag

2 tank 2 heal, 1 tank for add in first phase 1 tank for boss the whole fight.

we kill the first orb ONCE in the second phase only if it's corrupted anima orb, otherwise we just sit on the boss and kill it, we haven't ever wiped phase 2 in all our attempts on it.

My guild usually kills the first or 2nd orb, but you can probably ignore them all.... they don't take much to burn down though and a rogue can soak em.

Quote Originally Posted by Tishko View Post
    Fatal Strike always hits me for 500k with SotR up, and then there is a melee, which brings me down under 30% if i dont parry. I sometimes die if i get add explosion at the same time. Switched to stamina flask to have 800k hp to survive such moments. Is there something im missing?
    Our tank is fairly geared. He also rocks the dps meta gem as well. Honestly, is just seems safer to two tank and have the add pulled out. That or have everyone stun the add and thunderstorm/typhoon it out. Just feels risky one tanking. It wouldn't be too bad if you didn't get a fatal strike lined up with an add explosion. But then your dps would have to control themselves. And switching to a stam flask isn't bad at all. Anything that would help you kill it. Went from 24 attempts our first week to 2 attempts this week. So close to hitting 40% with no deaths. Maybe next week for FoS.

If you are using 3 healers, at least one of them must be healing (overhealing in this case) you all the time, if two, you should use food, flask and probably a stamina trinket.
    #yolo #swag

Deleted
    It's not a hrad boss, just kill anima orbs and keep him in vita stance, teach your tank to press his active mitigation and you win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xagonyx View Post
    If you are using 3 healers, at least one of them must be healing (overhealing in this case) you all the time, if two, you should use food, flask and probably a stamina trinket.
    If you tell me how to make them stop meter whoring, yeah i guess. Sometimes i have the feeling im special if i get a hot on me in p2.

Deleted
    It depends on whether you heal or not with a disc. Fatal strike hits for 75% of you max hp, so if you go for stamina, it will hit you harder. Obviously, it leaves a bigger hp number after it hits, but it eats more on your absorbs too. So... I would say that if you have heavy absorbs, don't get out of your way to get stam. If you don't, you should invest on some stamina for it.

Anyways, if you tank with a paladin, just sotr on it and then look at check what your automatic absorb is doing from time to time.

If you tell me how to make them stop meter whoring, yeah i guess. Sometimes i have the feeling im special if i get a hot on me in p2.
    The goal in progress is killing the boss, not topping meters.
    #yolo #swag