Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastlivingsoul View Post
    Again I think nobody is reading the post. No offense.

We never shrink. We just realize How Monumentally large a Titan is and how insignificant yet important we are.

Before you read this wall of text the whole thing can be summed up by saying the Titans could have human sized parasites like the Cloverfield Monster had or the Kaiju Skin Beatles from Pacific Rim. Since the parasites are too small to smush you make smaller monsters to smush them, Mogu, Vrykul etc. This also puts the Old God's and Titans out of "God" Territory and into the "Playing God" field which story wise works better. Insomniacs Wall of Text incoming.

My last way of thinking about it for the night: Our size and importance to the Titans
    Imagine the government has sucessfully created Nanomachines that can do what they are told and root out infection within the Human body. They deploy these machines regularly within sick patients until something goes wrong. The Nanomachines come into contact with a Cancer that can beat them and turn them into viruses. Newer, more adaptive and different models are used and they work well but once their purpose is achieved they are left to wither away, forgotten and the source of the Cancer is sealed, for now.

Now within that analogy that Vrykul, Mogu etc were (To the Titans) already microscopic Automatons (Nanomachines) sent to root out the "Cancerous" Old Gods corrupting the Azeroth. Old God's adapt/evolve/spawn so do newer Models of Mogu etc. If the Old Gods are Cancer Cells and Silthid are like mites on a microscopic scale there are tons of more horrifying monsters to be found in close proximity to the Titans. Things that feed/live off of them as big as they are.

Where would you find these Macroscopic (to us) Viruses, Bacteria(Possibly Old Gods), Titan impurities?
    Since the real question is where would this happen I would say Anywhere where a Titan would be damaged, wounded or infected to that degree. Like an unclean drop of Blood. Fun fact the Well of Eternity is rumored to be the Blood of the Fallen Titan Sargeras and the Silthid are said to be born from it. You could find similar Titan impurities Volcanic Crater similar to Un'Goro but only given a few specs of life(bacteria/virus) on a gigantic glassy Plateau similar to a petri dish wold be a good place to fully realize how small you are without shrinking an inch.

The difference is that the Humanoids are sentient and now peering back up through the Microscope up at their creator. As the potential cure for a Galactic Cancer we could be the most important insignificant specs in the universe to the Titans.
    Wow. I really like your thoughts. Nice!
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

Well, C'thun and Y'shaarj have their armies of giant insects, I don't see why a different Old God wouldn't be able to have one with these things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RicardoZ View Post
    Nah...keep your science lesson out of my fantasy rpg.

EDIT: Might work better for Starcraft.

..Yeah, because having a world made out of bacteria fits where Rebel Cowboy Terrans kill a tyrant only after working for him while the zerg and protoss duke it out while behind all of the scenes there is a darker Zerg-Protoss hybrid hellbent on destroying everything which radical protoss (Tal'darim) follow while Zeratul the exiled tries to save it all, meaning Kerrigan has to live even though she'll continue to kill everyone, and this is all after the soldiers from Earth gave up on trying to conquer the planets because Kerrigan slaughtered them all after they tried mind-controlling the zerg. ..Yes, tell me more how this germ-world fits StarCraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    Even after reading everything the OP said, I still have no clue how this would even possibly make sense in WoW much less be appealing to players....

Deleted
    Prophet Skeram definitely says "Hi" to your virus.

Can tell you this, if a microverse expansion happens. It'll be because the gnomes did something.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"