Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love this set!!! I love how Blizzard understands what 'depth perception' is and that Rogues totally shouldn't need that! This is almost as good as giving them blindfolds as protection while they're doing their dangerous work; infiltrating building, and trying to not run into objects and make noise!! The spikes and scraps of metal will also totally help with that!!

Not really liking the Rogue set. Looks to much like a Warrior set...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wimbo125 View Post
    I love this set!!! I love how Blizzard understands what 'depth perception' is and that Rogues totally shouldn't need that! This is almost as good as giving them blindfolds as protection while they're doing their dangerous work; infiltrating building, and trying to not run into objects and make noise!! The spikes and scraps of metal will also totally help with that!!
    This is actually one of sensei special training apparatus. Only if you can sneak in this will you be ready for the next level: clown shoes+ jingle bells in a red/neongreen suit to evolve your skills past mere mortals. Once mastered you will be the true master of stealth, only downside is that many adventurer groups wont take notice of your join applications.

i really like this set actually.

cept for the depth perception bit. But otherwise i like the leather and metal design quite a lot.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Too much metal on a supposed leather set. The set looks too bulky for a rogue. I couldn't imagine having to stealth around with all those metal chunky accessories.

Deleted
    First thing that came to mind when I saw this Rogue set... Mad Max. It looks better than the Tier 16 set but I still don't like it... it's too bulky for a rogue.

Multiple Raid Finder Queue? I guess this is going to help reduce the wait times but what we really need is a way to queue for raids/dungeons with one character while playing our other characters. That way, when the raid popup comes up, we hit accept and it automatically switches us to our character that we queued with. This would be useful in so many ways and would help us advance our alts... for those of us who like to play alts.

Deleted
    LMAO that Rogue set looks retarded. Are they even trying anymore?

Just wait for the real armor sets that will be showing up in the store soon.

Quote Originally Posted by moveth View Post
    Doesn't look very roguelike.
    fucking WHY do you always comment first and always comment something really meaningless and unimportant?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belgrad View Post
    fucking WHY do you always comment first and always comment something really meaningless and unimportant?!
    What's unimportant about the armor being featured getting valid criticism that it actually doesn't look rogue like at all and pretty much SUCKS. ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    LMAO that Rogue set looks retarded. Are they even trying anymore?
    I honestly think they are trying less on purpose so that they can put all their effort into creating more attractive gear on the Blizz store.

It's looks like a cross between Northrend winterwear and a jinyu.

Is WoW's art team even aware of the criticism their designs get?
    I know it's a fantasy game and "art is subjective" but I do think armor sets as a whole have become more and more the target of derision and cynical jokes.

Most of the earlier sets followed a strong theme for your class, now they are going for these dull colors and non-iconic looks because "we don't want clown armor" even though the transmog feature has been in the game for a while for that exact purpose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rembdar View Post
    Is WoW's art team even aware of the criticism their designs get?
    I know it's a fantasy game and "art is subjective" but I do think armor sets as a whole have become more and more the target of derision and cynical jokes.

Most of the earlier sets followed a strong theme for your class, now they are going for these dull colors and non-iconic looks because "we don't want clown armor" even though the transmog feature has been in the game for a while for that exact purpose.
    It does seem that way.

As much as I love my rogue in Bloodfang its over.. I want something new and not having to keep looking back for better sets from the past.
    I can't even begin to understand what went through their heads when considering this to be a rogue design... at best it screams hunter but even for them it's ugly.

I love watching people cry over easier versions of raids. I don't even raid anymore - but it's hilarious to me. Been reading these posts and WoW forums for months now - and it's always just a non-stop fountain of people having heart attacks because of widespread accessability. They seem to forget the other side of every coin. It's great. "MY PURPLE-OUTLINED PIXELS DON'T MEAN AS MUCH AS THEY USED TO BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE HAS PURPLE-OUTLINED PIXELS, TOO...BUTHEDIDNTHAVETOWORKASHARDASMEEEE!! waaah waaaaaah..." Fuckin sob story of the decade.

Frankly I like where the game is at now...with the exception that there will be zero new 5man heroics to work tho for the remainder of MoP. Other than that - I enjoy not having to play WoW like a fucking job and still being able to experience raid content in some way/shape/form. Even if it does just feel like a 25m dungeon with a bunch of people who complain a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pathetic. Looks like a warrior. Almost EXACTLY the same shoulders as the Cataclysmic Gladiator's Elite Battlegear. This is just pathetic and I wonder if Blizzard even listens to its community. And yeah yeah... art is subjective... whatever.

Deleted
    Plz add LFR Dragon Soul! So what if we are lvl 90 doing an 85 LFR and overgear it, it's not like we can do it with weeks of quetime to even get in at lvl 85 now and then expect nobody leaves for the entire instance...im kidding, nobody gets in at all.

DS has some amazing blue-glow, mostly blue, gear that are amazing for transmog. This would be the only way to be able get at those gears at lvl 90, even if someone leaves it wouldn't matter since we would outgear the instance anyways n could complete it easy.

Yes, I did DS LFR at 85, and it sucked to loose items to people who already had the same item, bragged how they would vendor item...and the pearl of the whole ds lfr experience was when my healing shaman lost intellect shield to a ret paladin who could roll on it also simply because he had intellect, was dps, same as elemental shamans so he fell in that category to roll on the item...and then that same person wins the 1h sword from last boss that's used for tanking and 'dps' as in frost dk's...loot distribution during cata was retarded... and I want to get items I didn't get back then...like blue glow gur'thalak 2h sword..

...grrr....

or...u could simply add a vendor to sell items for JP, but that would be too easy, maybe darkmoon currency like we can get Tier 0.5 transmog gears now? That would be sooo much simpler.

I bring this up, because when next expansion hits, we will level and won't be able to do Lfr Mogu'shan, heart of fear, thunder dude, orgrimmar, toes n stuff.

So a long-term solution would be simply a vendor, won't require much of Blizzard to add that.

Lastly, it would give Darkmoon Faire some purpose again, I have all the ze pets n mounts for some time...

Deleted
    PvP > PvE sets atm.....Havent seen a single PvE that looked...well....good?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd like that set if it wasn't... rogue.
    I like my rogue sets stealthy looking, and that's... well, that's half-a-step from warrior. Swap some leather parts for more plate and you'd have a warrior, seriously. I do like the concept and shoulders but the overall is a bit meh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ungravity View Post
    PvP > PvE sets atm.....Havent seen a single PvE that looked...well....good?
    Lots of pallies are happy about their pve tier, also pvp (black one).

Hmmm rogue set reminds me of Shredder from ninja turtles.