[Video] Rogue Opener Tutorial! [PvP]

Hey there MMO-Champion community, more specifically the rogue community! Many of you may not know me, I don't post here often but I would like to change that, I recently made a video showing everyone how to open in PvP against certain classes and all of the class mechanics involved in a rogue opener and dealing damage.

I have posted a few videos on the website before and the moderators seemed to be ok with it since it was semi-helpful or entertaining so hopefully we have no issues ^_^!

Video

Rogue Guides and Tutorials

I'm subscribed to your channel and I'm glad you are back! Hope to see more regular videos form you again Not many Rogue channels left so keep it up!!

Great guide!

Mods should not have problems with Rogue videos in the rogue forums. Would be a joke if they would.

Quote Originally Posted by Crovyn View Post
    I'm subscribed to your channel and I'm glad you are back! Hope to see more regular videos form you again Not many Rogue channels left so keep it up!!

Great guide!

Mods should not have problems with Rogue videos in the rogue forums. Would be a joke if they would.
    Thanks for the support! I am back and I made sure that this time I have enough fire in me to keep going and improving my content instead of letting it degrade. Now that school is done with for a year until college I will be putting some hard time into programs like Cinema 4d and After Effects to try and boost the entertainment value and educational value in my tutorials.

I also welcome any disagreements and arguments if people feel anything in the video is invalid etc

Quote Originally Posted by CodyEthier View Post
    Thanks for the support! I am back and I made sure that this time I have enough fire in me to keep going and improving my content instead of letting it degrade. Now that school is done with for a year until college I will be putting some hard time into programs like Cinema 4d and After Effects to try and boost the entertainment value and educational value in my tutorials.
    Cool! I enjoyed them already but of course won't say no to better editing. Oh and don't start that monk nonsense again

Cool! I enjoyed them already but of course won't say no to better editing. Oh and don't start that monk nonsense again
    Heh yea I am going to avoid making videos on wumbo aside from maybe some silly challenges in a monk battleground episode but I am going to really focus hard on getting my ratings back up maybe get my 2400 achievement in 5.4 since I can arena xrealm and revitalize the rogue YouTube community because it is definitely compared to cata.

The community is quite... not dead but diminished. Look at the US PTR forum. You find ONE Rogue thread on the 2nd page. It's a pity (and the thread is mostly about one guy demanding that rogues can burst anyone down in a stun, great feedback for Blizz - some posts in between are ok with good feedback though).

We need guys like you who at least represent us on youtube. Warriors are overrepresented with Swifty, Baj, Evylyn and all the others.

Also: I wish Blizz would give Rogues some love. I don't mean in terms of damage, but design. Our class is still way behind compared to all the other classes that were upgraded in one way or the other. Still it's one of the most fun classes... ( I tried others, but came back to my Rogue) What annoys me the most is that monks got tools rogues should have gotten.

Overall Rogue is an agile assassin, we should have better mobility than other classes, we should have tools to avoid damage with mobility and stuns, not bland damage mitigation like the feint thingy (Elusiveness)... As it is now we are far behind Warriors, Monks (and Ferals) in terms of mobility. We should do lots of damage but also be fragile. We should have to use all our tricks to controll the combat or get stomped. that was the fun thing about rogues since Vanilla up till Cata I'd say. I hope they revamp the class and do it right for the next expansion.

Sorry for the rant... anyway, looking forward to all the vids to come

Just leveled up a new rogue and tbh I'm quite getting shit on in Arena and BG's, hopefully your tacs will get some more dmg out of me! Loved the Video btw, Subbed!

10+ Year Old Account
    Videos with relevance have an application, but advertising is not allowed. Where some videos fall and how they're posted has a huge impact on which category they fall in. This site has major threads for dumping streams/videos of gameplay; other than that, we generally disallow anyone promoting their content unless there's a really good reason for the video.

In this case, since there's approximately 0 discussion about the video beyond "hey, watch this and subscribe", I'm going to close this thread, but, since there is definitely a place for this, I'm quoting the OP to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21855902 - which is not only on the front page, but stickied. Any other tutorial/entry-PvP information belongs there unless it's just a simple Q&A.

Thanks!