Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    The moment you ding 100, your toon will be deleted, along with all the other toons on your account, as well as all your items, pets, mounts, achievements, and other such computerized whatchamajigs. Then, a message will pop up on your screen that says, "Thanks for giving us the last 10 years of your life. Hope it was worth it. Sincerely, Blizzard."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilant View Post
    The moment you ding 100, your toon will be deleted, along with all the other toons on your account, as well as all your items, pets, mounts, achievements, and other such computerized whatchamajigs. Then, a message will pop up on your screen that says, "Thanks for giving us the last 10 years of your life. Hope it was worth it. Sincerely, Blizzard."
    i think after the first few people dinged word would spread pretty quick and people would turn off XP at 99
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    i think after the first few people dinged word would spread pretty quick and people would turn off XP at 99
    ... well then... you done poo'd on that idea...

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like level 100 as a number just in the sense if I am level 67, I am 67% of the way there! Level wise, not exp wise. I just like the "evenness" of it.

Ultimately though, I don't think Blizzard will care or do anything special for it.

They will reset us to level 1! Warrior will become the more Powerful Warlord! lol, pretty sure nothing will happen but a hey yer level 100 Congratulations! mail.

It means that the next expansion after that, the level cap will be 105.

Maybe WoW will "die" at level 125. Shrug. Blizzard isn't going to stop making expansions because of an arbritrary number.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    Nothing, Blizzard themselves have said it's just a number. There's nothing special about it that couldn't happen for other level caps.
    At the same time, they said that a few years back. Things change. Who knows, maybe they are going to plan something special. Time will tell.

Deleted
    At reaching 100 you get a cinematic showing the trailer of WoW 2

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    It means that the next expansion after that, the level cap will be 105.

Maybe WoW will "die" at level 125. Shrug. Blizzard isn't going to stop making expansions because of an arbritrary number.
    But why 125?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    There'll be new raids
    The ongoing story will progress further
    There'll be new enemies
    And there'll be old enemies
    And there'll be enemies we've already heard of but hadnt seen yet
    We will open some doors
    Get on all the floors
    And everyone will do the dinosaur.
    Absolutely perfect response.
    OT:^^^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    The universe has so many galaxies that even the fucking plot to star wars has a statistical chance to have existed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Ghostcrawler called me up last night and he was all like, "hi." And I was like "I'm...

My guess would be that at level 100 we will see 3-5 new raids, maybe a new bg or two, and a new arena. Plus a couple max level questing zones.

Last I checked, they were slated for a solid number of 6 expansions. We are currently on 4 (1. BC, 2. WotLK, 3. Cata, 4. MoP)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hambadger View Post
    What will happen? Well it will finally be over. FINALLY! No more WoW! No more expansion! No more cash cow casual bullshit! I can't wait!
    You can quit right now if you don't like it. Stop whining.

At level 100 we'll recieve a package from Rhonin who reveals he never actually died at Theramore, but was leading his Raptor Army against a secondary threat that sought to strike while we're fighting whoever we're fighting at 100.
    Quote Originally Posted by jai151
    Garrosh Hellscream, because when the world's already gone to hell, it takes a special kind of orc to make it worse.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    This is a pretty valid question.

Do we have a solidified plan for future expansions I can share? Not yet, but consider that 100 is just a number.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3424796717#7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taium View Post
    At level 100 we'll recieve a package from Rhonin who reveals he never actually died at Theramore, but was leading his Raptor Army against a secondary threat that sought to strike while we're fighting whoever we're fighting at 100.
    And give us fireworks and useless potions.

At level 100, everything will be reset to level 10 and the WOW movie will launch.

So anyone can start in WOW 2 with a lvl 10 (old players at max level) or at lvl 1 (new players not at max level).

Why do you think Titan was put on hold until after this new restart and movie launch ???

Now you know it.

--

Come to think of it: it would even be logical as WOW these days (and certainly at level 100) is MUCH too complicated and big to be played by a total NOOB.

And the movie will be a boost to noobs. So they better have a reset/streamline by then .

The infrastructure (VR's) could stay as it is an excellent piece of technology Art.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-07-25 at 09:12 AM.

Deleted
    nothing special in a recent interview gc talked about the next 3 xpacs so you will reach 105 no worries

Quote Originally Posted by hamsterbom View Post
    I kinda hope they'll troll us and skip lvl100, wonder how some would react to that.
    I thought this too, would be so good!

SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    By that point I hope they have a catch-up mechanic for leveling if you've already leveled one character from 1 to 100. Otherwise people are going to start crying
    Huh.

XP gets nerfed every expansion. 2-3 days of leveling is not fast enough?