Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Have you all seen the texts and pics from Carlos Danger? Pure gold. You just can make this shit up. Just proves that reality is stranger(and funnier) than fiction.

And now can I be your mayor?

This dude is a study in self-confidence. Biggest cojones on earth. Why his wife puts up with that little twerp is a mystery.
    Last edited by kunah; 2013-07-27 at 01:52 AM.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    this is like the 2nd time already why she still with him???? For the money most likely.

She is probably only staying with him for publicity. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours kinda thing. I doubt they are still "together" she stays with him for publicity and she get's whatever his money can buy her.

I mean this is the 2nd time that he publicly got caught. She has probably caught him more then that.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this is the worst thing he did in his career as a politician, he's the politest and most sincere of them all.

Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Have you all seen the texts and pics from Carlos Danger? Pure gold. You just can make this shit up. Just proves that reality is stranger(and funnier) than fiction.

And now can I be your mayor?

This dude is a study in self-confidence. Biggest cojones on earth. Why his wife puts up with that little twerp is a mystery.

I wouldnt call him a little twerp, he has quite a bulge in those pictures! Also admitting to 10+ women? Daaaayum what a pimp!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sells View Post
    I wouldnt call him a little twerp, he has quite a bulge in those pictures! Also admitting to 10+ women? Daaaayum what a pimp!
    I'm going to assume those women have REALLY low standards. No amount of money or power is going to get me to sleep with a butt ugly man

10+ Year Old Account
    In a perfect world, her middle name would be Ungus.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I'm going to assume those women have REALLY low standards. No amount of money or power is going to get me to sleep with a butt ugly man

Why low standards? he probably offered a job/favors in exchange for this stuff. If there were proof of that, if just one comes forward, he is finished. We all know it happened, but meh. Honestly I could give a crap less if he gets elected tbh :P

Both sides are terrible. I would rather vote for a goat (hey that rhymed) then any of the people running in any of my districts/for president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sells View Post
    Why low standards? he probably offered a job/favors in exchange for this stuff. If there were proof of that, if just one comes forward, he is finished. We all know it happened, but meh. Honestly I could give a crap less if he gets elected tbh :P

Both sides are terrible. I would rather vote for a goat (hey that rhymed) then any of the people running in any of my districts/for president.
    A guy that has to bribe you to get lucky isn't a guy worth doing imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    A guy that has to bribe you to get lucky isn't a guy worth doing imo.
    Depends on how good the position he offered was. Some people (Yes, both guys and girls) will sell themselves for a good job they didn't earn.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    If this is the worst thing he did in his career as a politician, he's the politest and most sincere of them all.
    What about lying to people and calling them jackasses strikes you as polite and sincere?

Herald of the Titans Ron Burgundy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    am i the only one who finds huma attractive?

- - - Updated - - -
    Milk was a bad choice.

2013 MMO-Champion User of the Year (2nd runner up)

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason she stays with him is the money. Gold digger.

Obvious open marriage is open? It's not cheating if the wife doesn't care... that happens sometimes, you know... shocking.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    She is probably only staying with him for publicity. You scratch my back I'll scratch yours kinda thing. I doubt they are still "together" she stays with him for publicity and she get's whatever his money can buy her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Schillinger View Post
    The only reason she stays with him is the money. Gold digger.
    What are you talking about? Or did you both just randomly pick this thread to demonstrate how ignorant and sexist you can be?

Huma Abedin has a career as a highly paid consultant and political staffer, and is a close friend of both Bill and Hillary Clinton. She doesn't need her husband for money, publicity, or connections.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

15+ Year Old Account
    Could have been much worse, for example stealing public funds, taking bribes.
    The US always taken the view that sex, affairs in politics is the ultimate wrongdoing that can happen, really odd.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

hehehehehehe.....weiner.

My god how can anyone take this guy seriously?
    It would be dark inside my head...if not for the fires...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    How can the people of NY trust this guy? His own wife cannot trust him.

How in the flying FUCK did New Yorkers even allow this bag of shit to get on a ballot. What is wrong with people. . . . . I would take a racist scum bag over a cheating man whore. . . at least with a racist, you can trust he will be a bigot. . . .
    I don't trust any politician. I only go to vote so I can make sure none of the bigger bastards on the list gets to win by just 1 vote.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    Could have been much worse, for example stealing public funds, taking bribes.
    The US always taken the view that sex, affairs in politics is the ultimate wrongdoing that can happen, really odd.
    A sex scandal opens up someone to being blackmailed and further corruption. And as far as we know, Wiener's problems don't constitute sex (even by Clintonian standards) or extra-marital affairs. But he did lie. Repeatedly. And people have a problem with that.

Deleted
    Hi, my name is Human Weener.