New armors

Female light

Female medium

Female heavy

Male light

Male medium

Male heavy
    Valar morghulis

When were these added? I looked a few moments ago, and nothing there.

Deleted
    I don't know they look somewhat cool; but I just can get past that they look odd and just doesn't fit together as an overall armorset

Except the first one. That one looks cool as hell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyve View Post
    When were these added? I looked a few moments ago, and nothing there.
    They are in the pvp lockers now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    I don't know they look somewhat cool; but I just can get past that they look odd and just doesn't fit together as an overall armorset

Except the first one. That one looks cool as hell
    The colors are off because of the way the preview system handles the dye slots. The heavy set I've seen before on some Norn npcs and of course we've seen the light set on Lady Kasmeer. The medium set is new as far as I know. I like it on the female.
    Valar morghulis

Sweet. More long coats. XD

Preview on Female Norm

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    Sweet. More long coats. XD
    ANet has a problem with butts.

10+ Year Old Account
    loving the medium armor sets for females!

Oh, those horns, that's fantastic.

Looks like female Asura & Charr got the male armor versions, again. At least the light looks good on female Asuras.

The medium looks terrible on everybody. I'm probably going to drop gems on the light though, it is sexy and the first worthwhile armor skin they've designed.

Oh look, male light armor gets shafted

AGAIN

Can they make one fucking good looking non half assed set for male light armor?

Seriously compared to everything else in that list, they half assed male light armor. There is no detail work like the others.

I mean look at the shoulders, how long did it take to make that 1in width leaf and splash 2 color options on it? 5 minutes? I should of rolled a fucking chick if I wanted good looking armor.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-07-24 at 01:43 AM.

Deleted
    Finally a more 'heavy' looking light armor piece. I was waiting for that one.
    And even tho the medium has another long coat, I do like it. At least they did something different with the light armor so I'm still hoping for more difference in the future.

The male versions don't appeal me. But as a female player with only female characters I guess I shouldn't mind.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't say much about the male armor as I'll never make one in this game but liking the light/med female sets. Winged boots always did look good for some reason. Unless this is their response to getting more into spvp it would be nice if you could get the look for more than just pvp.

Not sure what it is though with some games mix matching themes though and light armor being heavier looking than heavy armor and the actual heavy armor being the light armor. And ya the male version of light armor looks terrible.

Deleted
    Can you transmute this armor with PvE one?

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

Deleted
    The female light armor is beyond gorgeous. And yes, it is the armor worn by Kasmeer Meade, the prettiest NPC in GW2 (seriously ANet, give us her face as available option for player characters, I swear Ill buy it instantly no matter how many gems you ask for it)

But... what are pvp lockers? How do you obtain them? And can you use the skins for your PvE gear too?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Oh look, male light armor gets shafted

AGAIN

Can they make one fucking good looking non half assed set for male light armor?

Seriously compared to everything else in that list, they half assed male light armor. There is no detail work like the others.

I mean look at the shoulders, how long did it take to make that 1in width leaf and splash 2 color options on it? 5 minutes? I should of rolled a fucking chick if I wanted good looking armor.
    Sad but true. It looks exactly like every other bland magician set we already have in the game, while the female light armors always have all the nice looking details (even without pointing out the fact that they are always half naked compared to the guys, for some reasons).

My mesmer will probably stick with his armageddon set for the rest of his life.

Anyway, will these be store sets...?

Deleted
    Nobody knows how you can get these sets yet. I truly hope it won't be a ton of gold I'd have to throw in (aka tier 4)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horymir View Post
    The female light armor is beyond gorgeous. And yes, it is the armor worn by Kasmeer Meade, the prettiest NPC in GW2 (seriously ANet, give us her face as available option for player characters, I swear Ill buy it instantly no matter how many gems you ask for it)

But... what are pvp lockers? How do you obtain them? And can you use the skins for your PvE gear too?
    You can find the PvP lockers in the Heart of the Mists (crossed sword icon upper left on your screen). The first time you go in there, there's a tutorial (which you can skip if you like). After that is the lobby area with all the glory vendors, pvp mystic forge, tournament master, training range, etc and PvP lockers to your right.

The lockers have slots for all of the armors and quite a few of the weapons in the game in addition to pvp mats and other pvp items. You can use those slots to preview equipment by right clicking, then preview.

If you haven't been yet, you might want to go explore it when you get a chance - it's a cool map.
    Valar morghulis

Deleted
    I could imagine the female light one with abyss dye looking so awesome :O

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Going to take a wild guess and say that you get these through pvp with the phoenix rank(all 1-2 people worldwide that have it so far). And as far as pve goes.....ascended armor has to look like something and all the armor minus male light just kinda says "hey i'm a badass"(all the gear treadmill complaints won't stop it from coming).