Attack on Titan (Game)

Do you like the anime Attack on Titan?
    Do you like Spiderman?

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI92tg1CC6E
    Feng Lee, a Chinese independent game developer, has been working on an AoT web-game for the past couple of months.

It uses Unity's web-engine; and it very well optimized for the pace the game can get to.
    The hit-detection for the Titans can be a little off, and they're pretty rough models - and the first map is untextured - but it's still really fun, with a modest learning curve.

There are 2 characters available:
    Mikasa; who can stop her momentum mid-swing and slice straight down to the ground; and
    Levi; who can latch onto a nearby surface (or Titan) and swing himself in that direction while spinning his weapon.
    Aside from their special attacks, there's no difference between the characters.

The game is updated every other week with bugfixes and new content.
    It's a lot of fun, and because of how modest its resource requirement is, it can run on pretty much any computer. Awesome slow-work-day activity. ..Or, if you're like me, all-day-activity.
    http://i.imgur.com/ih47d2o.png

Hope people enjoy it--and give Feng Lee a Like on YT / Facebook if you do
    Last edited by Sousoulsu; 2013-07-24 at 05:44 AM.

Deleted
    I'm bad at this game, 1667 is my high score so far. I used to play it during Steam Summer sale while I waited for the flash sales and I haven't played it for a while now.

Just a question though, how on earth do you change the character?

Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    I'm bad at this game, 1667 is my high score so far. I used to play it during Steam Summer sale while I waited for the flash sales and I haven't played it for a while now.

Just a question though, how on earth do you change the character?
    1=Mikasa; 2=Levi.
    You can also hit Esc, which pauses and lets you rebind keys. ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sousoulsu View Post
    1=Mikasa; 2=Levi.
    You can also hit Esc, which pauses and lets you rebind keys. ^^
    Oh, I didn't know that. Thank you very much.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit: I played it once with Levi and I beat my own high score. It's still not impressive though. : /

is there a way to move the camera, it sucks only being able to see in one direction? Fun game none the less!

Quote Originally Posted by Drewan View Post
    is there a way to move the camera, it sucks only being able to see in one direction? Fun game none the less!
    When you first start up, there are 3 camera settings. "Default", "WoW-like", and "FPS-Style"
    I use FPS-style - which makes the camera move when you move the mouse.
    You can switch between the 3 settings at any time with C.

Additional controls: Space = Shoot both hooks at the direction of he two green arrows;
    Q = Left hook; E = Right hook
    Shift=Jump
    Ctrl=Dodge
    Rightclick=special attack
    Backspace=Fullscreen
    L=Switch Level

Deleted
    The smaller ones seem a bit unfair...

Keep getting grabbed while I'm flying, BEHIND them lol