Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Varakai View Post
    So they took away or nerfed all the chi generation and increased all the mana costs of things by triple. Wow doesn't that sound like a fun class I chose to play!
    Boy, for someone that seems to care about the spec, you're pretty uninformed.

Please read the last news post where the blue stated what they were doing to the changes in this build.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh's Mount is the Jugg which is a mechanical Scorpion, which is also a boss. I love it considering the Boss looks awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/104253-korkron-juggernaut

Dropped by Garrosh Hellscream - Siege of Orgrimmar
    So is this the Heroic-only mount?

I want to feel disappointed that it's not a flying mount, but the Iron Juggernaut model (I'm assuming that's what it will be based off of) is just too glorious.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ash-Covered Horn there is the Ashhide Mushan.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Smith View Post
    http://ptr.wowdb.com/items/104253-korkron-juggernaut

So is this the Heroic-only mount?

I want to feel disappointed that it's not a flying mount, but the Iron Juggernaut model (I'm assuming that's what it will be based off of) is just too glorious.
    Don't worry if anything they would put jet boosters on it for it to fly it wouldn't make much sense for it to just be to be ground mount I mean really they would be breaking the 100% tradition thing lol

FINALLY disengage out of combat!

I hope there's more info about how to get the Hearthstone mount soon, really looking forward to that one!

So they took away or nerfed all the chi generation and increased all the mana costs of things by triple. Wow doesn't that sound like a fun class I chose to play!
    So you're complaining (in part) that you might have to worry about Spirit based regen now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WaddlezSparx View Post
    So you're complaining (in part) that you might have to worry about Spirit based regen now?
    Um, all of these changes have been reverted.

You, on the other, just keep stacking spirit, while we stack crit and haste.

Deleted
    "For Affliction Warlocks, the Soulburn empowered version of Drain Soul also receives a 50% increase to damage and 150% increase to healing."

Since when did we get Soulburn with DS?
    Simple misspelling.. oh wait it's a different word..

Ok... the change to Totemic Restoration isn't a good idea unless they exclude the fire totems. The reason being is that enh will choose it for a dps gain by putting searing and magma down at the same time. Elemental could also potentially do this, but would have to go into melee range once every minute. Even if you don't do this you can still keep searing up at the same time as fire elemental.

Yes, its not a big dps gain, but a blatant one like this will encourage lots of people to take it.

Why couldn't they just have 20% increased totem range or something.

"You're doing it wrong" desperately needs a title reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    "You're doing it wrong" desperately needs a title reward.
    Wrong Way <Name>

hm maybe

The more and more I hear about the in-game store, the more and more I'm getting this "Hybrid F2P" model announcement coming up.

Deleted
    hmm, so DK's are starting to be sexy again

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Looking forward to the next patch when they announce blizz coins will be the new gw2 gems where you can buy them for real money or gold or can sell them for gold. But hey it's not blizzard that will be selling coins for gold it will be players......because that's oh so much better and obviously isn't gold buying in their eyes.....obviously.

Why add a currency at all when they have this thing called battlenet balance that people could use for the exact same thing if blizz took away the restrictions of what you can buy with it? Currency for the store just screams gw2 gems and them allowing coins to be bought for real money and then letting players sell them for gold or buy them from others for gold.
    Last edited by Wilhelm137; 2013-07-24 at 08:49 PM.

Not sure where Blizzard is going with all those changes. I mean, many of those changes used to be done with a new xpac, and technically the next major patch should be a new expansion, meaning we'll have many talent changes and glyphs and other stuff again.

Not that I mind, but I find it weird. It's like they are preparing us for a very long tier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Lore (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    After a lot of heavy discussion, we've decided not to go ahead with the Mana Tea nerfs for now. As many of you have pointed out (and we’re keenly aware), solving the issues with Mistweavers’ mana regen is not a small task, and while we’re not happy with how things are working currently, it’s just a bigger problem than we’re comfortable trying to solve in 5.4. We’ll be revisiting the issue in the future.

Note: There is a possibility that the next PTR build will have a number of other changes that we were considering, but have since decided not to go ahead with. Should that happen, they will be reverted in the build after next.
    Originally Posted by Lore (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    As it looks like several of the changes I mentioned as being reverted are starting to pop up on datamining sites, here's a list of what we've already reverted internally:

• Mana Tea will remain at 4% mana restored per stack
    • Expel Harm, Soothing Mist, and Crackling Jade Lightning mana cost nerfs will be reverted
    • Renewing Mist will continue to generate Chi.

Again, those are changes that we've already decided not to go through with, but the current PTR build was put together before that decision was made. As some have already pointed out, making those changes would require large changes elsewhere, which in turn would likely cause even more changes to be necessary, and so on. It's a bit too much to try to squeeze in for 5.4.

Also note that, while we are going to make changes related to Mistweaver mana gameplay in the future, they may not be these specific changes. It's something that's still under heavy discussion.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like the hearthsteed but I never got a beta key for hearthstone nor did I buy a card pack for it. That is kinda unfair if they purposefully limit how many people get the hearthsteed. I feel if you dont get something it should be your own fault not because it is not available to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilhelm137 View Post
    Why add a currency at all when they have this thing called battlenet balance that people could use for the exact same thing if blizz took away the restrictions of what you can buy with it? Currency for the store just screams gw2 gems and them allowing coins to be bought for real money and then letting players sell them for gold or buy them from others for gold.
    Well, research shows that human perception works different when it needs to deal with artificial currency (ie. a person is going to spend more). There was a very interesting article about it at gamasutra a while ago.