Thread: UVLS Drop Rate

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I got incredibly lucky and saw the heroic TF one drop for me tonight (our 4th kill after our first kill dropped a normal heroic for me), and as we have no moonkin/shadowpriest, I was a pretty happy camper. Though I absolutely feel your pain, it took me forever at the start of the tier to see it. I don't think I saw it initially on normal until we were around 7/13H, kinda sucked.

Deleted
    Oh man, do you know how nice it is to hear that I'm not the only person getting fucked be lei shen every week by getting those legs over and over again. I've had 5, now.

No UVLS for me forseeably; I'm not even going to bother coining for it, just going to wait for it to drop since I'm last in the pecking order for my guild anyway

Deleted
    I've gotten my uvls on like 5th week and then week after got tf version on my boomkin. Recently changed guild and they haven't seen single ulvs till 1,5 week ago (2 resets). Then first time lock was out tf version dropped, didn't go to waste since sp was also waiting for it. Next week we had another tf uvls for our lock.
    So yeah suddenly 3 tf uvls in 10 man guild atm after not seeing one for almost whole patch. Kinda sucky cuz we didn't have it for hc progress, tho not THAT bafd since we still have last 2 hc to do.

Deleted
    I was lucky to get mine the first time i killed leishen on a coin, not seen it drop since.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I saw it drop on my third Lei Shen kill, only to be taken away by a Fire Mage

trinket drops atleast in 10 man are horrible.We have had 4 uvls drop for 4 consecutive weeks but not a single hydra since release.First cha-ye dropped like a week or two ago.

Deleted
    It took me I think 9 weeks of normal + however many LFR, coining every normal and quite a few LFR until I got it on LFR. I rolled normal legs x2 and offhand x1 with I think offhand on lfr also.

The worst thing was that our boomkin was afk for 3 weeks, and was rocking VP trinket and hc elegon. The day he comes back hes saying "I hope animus and lei shen give me my trinkets tonight". Lo and behold cha-yes drops, and less than an hour later so does UVLS. I'd already received a couple of items that week, but he adamantly exclaimed that the trinket was BiS or equivalent for him, and thus our loot council awarded it to him. This was before I even had LFR version. The week after he also coined and promptly disenchanted it. More annoying was the fact that he said Cha Yes and Hydra was his BiS on our forums, but I digress...

Took me 3 weeks til I had my LFR version, but thankfully two weeks after that both me and our other warlock coined the normal version at the same time, so there was some light at the end of the tunnel.

I'm thus making sure that my fellow casters in the guild outline which trinkets they are after before we enter SoO, because I'm not having such a shitty situation occur again where someone goes after a trinket because its an upgrade, regardless of how small that upgrade is in comparison to someone else!

Deleted
    Same here
    It never dropped for us, and me and the shadowpriest are using our coins each week on normal + lfr, still waiting to see one...

F*** rng.
    Last edited by mmoc4a7df219e1; 2013-07-25 at 12:33 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TyrantWave View Post
    So.. what is the drop on this trinket? I'm pretty sure the damned thing doesn't exist in the loot tables and you're all dicking me by this point..

I've managed to win 9 items from Lei Shen - 8 of them from coin rolls.

And every. Single. One. has been the leggings.

9 leggings. That's all I've ever won off him. My priest and lock have ran him since his wing opened in LFR, used 3 coins a week on him on my lock, and so far all I've gotten is 9 bloody leggings on my lock which are a downgrade from my scenario ones.

I know "random is random", but this is just outright taking the piss now.

Rant over, I guess.
    Are you sure they're a downgrade? With three gem slots surely you would end up with better itemization from them?

Also his doesn't help but my first (and only so far) lei shen kill UVLS dropped AND I won it on my coin roll

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought I have seen this thread before. ...Wait I know, it was for Cunning of the Cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by ItcheeBeard View Post
    Are you sure they're a downgrade? With three gem slots surely you would end up with better itemization from them?

Also his doesn't help but my first (and only so far) lei shen kill UVLS dropped AND I won it on my coin roll
    They gain around 40 int if I fully gem it, but a LOT lower secondaries. 502 compared to 524 is a massive loss in stats.

Glad I'm not the only one who's got abysmal luck.

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    trinket drops atleast in 10 man are horrible.We have had 4 uvls drop for 4 consecutive weeks but not a single hydra since release.First cha-ye dropped like a week or two ago.
    Not much better in 25. We had 1 Hydra drop since 5.3 was released...2 ULVS. 1 Wooshley's. And we're ranged heavy.

Working as intended, nothing to see here.. move along....

On a serious note, I share your pain. Cannot get it to drop for my priest or lock.
    in general, RNG is a cruel mistress.
    Took me 12 full weeks to get the titan runestones, and just got the regular trinket from Horridon last night - first time seeing it drop. Only seen 1 feather trinket from Ji Kun and we run/clear 25m every week.
    I think trinkets have a disproportionate low drop rate.
    Keep trying and good luck. I will be in there with you trying for it on my casters as well.

I got my normal one pretty fast, my thunderforged some weeks after, the HC tooooooooook a fucking long time to drop and we only got 1 so far, haven't saw a HCTF one, so far Iam happy with the HC one upgraded seems to proc enough to drop Everlasting on anything but council.

10+ Year Old Account
    My guild saw our very first caster trinket this week after what? 4 or 5 months whenever Tot was released? And having have been clearing everything on HM since early June. >.<

I just got mine after 15 Heroic kills, 4 Normal and 8 LFR Kills, + Coin each week. DAT RNG.

Luckily we still have another month of farm to try and get this trinket.

Deleted
    provided it is worth it, have seen ppl complain about a possible nerf to its procrate on the ptr, where it very rarely procs on pull.

Deleted
    the drop rate is as much as 0% ;<