Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Deleted

Biggest weirdo you've met in-game?

We've all came across at least on of those disturbing fellers, especially on the RP realms. For example, I saw two male blood elfs getting ''married'' in one of the most desolate little shrines located in the Everson Woods. They had a troll priest dressed as a proper priest carrying out the ceremony. They saw me spying on them and asked me to leave otherwise they'd report me for harrassment.

two people getting married goes for 'Wierdo' in your book? interesting.

i've seen some shit in Goldshire, when i stilled used to have MyRP active.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

Deleted
    I'm guessing that you practice it as well, in-game that is. It's weird yeah two male game characters shouldn't get married.

Deleted
    people role playing on a role playing server is weird? i think you are the weird one my good sir.

Quote Originally Posted by pitar99a View Post
    I'm guessing that you practice it as well, in-game that is. It's weird yeah two male game characters shouldn't get married.
    no i dont, but i dont mind what other people are roleplaying, as they dont bother me, if they want to roleplay a homosexual pair thats fine with me, heck there's even a few cases ingame of npc's being Gay, or at least BI.
    i really fail to see your problems with those two.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because they're male or because they're game characters?

Game characters, it's just a roleplay thing that shouldn't bother you because you don't really lose anything for it.

If it's... The other one, you'll not find many here who would agree with such a shitty opinion and should probably just piss off.

Also: How's it any different than (ugh) Thrall and Aggra? Malfurion and Tyrande? Varian and Tiffin?
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

We've all came across at least on of those disturbing fellers, especially on the RP realms. For example, I saw two male blood elfs getting ''married'' in one of the most desolate little shrines located in the Everson Woods. They had a troll priest dressed as a proper priest carrying out the ceremony. They saw me spying on them and asked me to leave otherwise they'd report me for harrassment.
    I've played the game since vanilla, and I can't think of anything more strange that I've encountered. This must have been a serious event, if they wanted it private. Raises many questions...

Is it weird to you because they are in a game, or because they are two males?

Deleted
    I don't care about gay marriage. But why kick me out of the shrine? I was there for the giggles. And they seemed pretty serious about it so what the hell?

10+ Year Old Account
    Mostly just the oddball I mentioned the other day in another thread, with his recent "leftover hills" thrown into a sentence that didn't make sense at all. I think that will be a joke for a while with others who knew about it.

Fictional characters that can be whatever they're players want, albeit a bit stereotypical/uncreative in terms of race... not real life, real world laws don't apply to fictional characters so I don't really see how a "shouldn't" even applies.

But why kick me out of the shrine? I was there for the giggles.
    I'm not an RPer but from what I gather most of them prob don't want to be treated as a spectacle.
    Last edited by OzoAndIndi; 2013-07-24 at 11:52 PM.

Ah, I love the smell of homophobia in the... mid-afternoon?

(To answer the title question, back when I was a noob my undead rogue was licked by a passing gnome. At the time, it was surreal.)
    The Devil Wears Transmog
    World of Warcraft Fashion for the Discerning Adventurer

Deleted
    They were role-playing, wouldn't you kick random people out of your RL wedding?

The weirdest thing was when I went onto a busy server (I think it was Kazzak EU) And there was a circle of British politicians standing around together. I remember Borisjohnson, Tonyblair, Davidcameron and there was a few more... very weird stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Lizbot View Post
    Ah, I love the smell of homophobia in the... mid-afternoon?

(To answer the title question, back when I was a noob my undead rogue was licked by a passing gnome. At the time, it was surreal.)
    I had a GM do that to me once. Back during classic when they were super RP-like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some freak offered me 500g to go behind the AH and get my character nude and dance for him, while talking dirty.
    Apparently to him my character was hot. I put him on ignore immediately.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Some freak offered me 500g to go behind the AH and get my character nude and dance for him, while talking dirty.
    Apparently to him my character was hot. I put him on ignore immediately.
    You've made my evening...

I love these threads <3

OT: Remember yyyyyeaaaaars ago when I used to play on Moonglade EU (Or Mong-lade as referred to now), I remember in Darkshore, two char's trying out all sorts of sexual positions in some wooded area... This was my first introduction to ERP..

Goldshire eventually became a breeding ground for ERP on that realm before I left it (before Wrath began).. I just don't get it :-/
    Last edited by mmoc157e395081; 2013-07-25 at 12:00 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danmakus View Post
    two people getting married goes for 'Wierdo' in your book? interesting.

i've seen some shit in Goldshire, when i stilled used to have MyRP active.
    Yeah, what a total weirdo. Who hasn't gotten married virtually in a virtual ceremony? I've been married like four times, personally. One of which was to my hunter's pet cat.
    Look! Words!

Deleted
    I remember when i started playing and i was about lvl 20. I was just standing in SW and reading general chat. Some guy walked past me and all of a sudden he walked back to me and gave me 20g, which was very nice amount of gold at that time for lvl 20. I said thanks and he just replied: "np, i have 1000g." and went away not a weirdo but odd and nice thing to do all of a sudden, made me feel welcomed to the game

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthless View Post
    They were role-playing, wouldn't you kick random people out of your RL wedding?
    Not if I held it in the middle of a well traveled public forest.

10+ Year Old Account
    a random night elf male wanted to show my female death knight his pet when I didn't reply he said well to bad you don't get to see it bitch all in all i was quite befuddled? I wonder did he actually think I was a girl...:l