Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Well, that escalated quickly.
    Hence why it should have been locked on the first moderator pass. Two moderators have posted here and they aren't exactly new and they aren't exactly stupid. Again this is why I have a really hard time understanding their rules when they don't enforce them and what is funny is one of the mods in question is constantly bitching about Blizzard not enforcing their rules (despite this site's very own blue tracker showing Blizzard moderator responces to players constantly whining about being punished "unfairly"). Really the hypocrisy is absolutely astounding

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    You honestly need to clam down.
    No thanks I'm good. I think my reaction to this thread is entirely appropriate and fair given the language used by the very mods who posted in this thread in other threads. They are hypocrites much like you are. This site went off the rails a long time ago and if the mods aren't going to keep it in check then Blizzard just needs to cut them off.

Oh and before someone tries to make an issue, I fully understand Blizzard has nothing to do with the moderation of this site which should be fairly evident because I'm tearing into the mods of this site themselves. The point of these fan sites is to promote community and threads like this do the opposite. It is absolutely shameful and not even remotely the first time it has happened. I have lost count of threads like this where the OP gets off scot free and any mystified posters confused as to why it is open are the only ones who get an infraction. It is bullshit and it needs to stop.

I can only hope the new moderators who are applying now as we speak can balance this out somewhat because this site has definitely skewed towards the endlessly critical side no matter how stupid and invalid much like this "satirical" thread.
    Last edited by xanzul; 2013-07-25 at 11:31 AM.

He does this all while unabashedly dismissing and neglecting the wants and needs of the casual players who often times find themselves out in the cold despite the fact they pay the same subscription fee as those to whom are consistently and systematically catered.
    This is ludicrous. WoW is more casual than ever, the entire expansion is the most casual yet. What exactly do casuals want? You have 2 - borderline 3 - raid modes designed SOLELY for you, all the nice easy daily quests, simplification of talents and pretty much everything else in the game. Everything is accessible except 1 mode of raid content...what more do you want?

*~To change one's life: Start immediately. Do it flamboyantly.~*

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    I like how I'm being told that if i don't like these forums I can leave yet if that is said about Wow people are accused of fanboyism and worse. Mind boggling. Truly mind boggling.

This thread RIGHT HERE and RIGHT NOW shows EXACTLY what is wrong with this forum community.
    Oh go fuck yourself. Enough is enough already. You are unhappy with the posts on this website. Stop reading, stop visiting. and stop posting on Wow forums (and don't bother claiming this site is about other mmos too, you posted in a wow sub forum) and move the fuck on with your life.

(From one of your earlier posts, just changed it a bit)

Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-07-25 at 01:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Hence why it should have been locked on the first moderator pass. Two moderators have posted here and they aren't exactly new and they aren't exactly stupid. Again this is why I have a really hard time understanding their rules when they don't enforce them and what is funny is one of the mods in question is constantly bitching about Blizzard not enforcing their rules (despite this site's very own blue tracker showing Blizzard moderator responces to players constantly whining about being punished "unfairly"). Really the hypocrisy is absolutely astounding

- - - Updated - - -

No thanks I'm good. I think my reaction to this thread is entirely appropriate and fair given the language used by the very mods who posted in this thread in other threads. They are hypocrites much like you are. This site went off the rails a long time ago and if the mods aren't going to keep it in check then Blizzard just needs to cut them off.
    Instead of needing the mods to act as would be parents and shield you from things you do not like, why not act like an adult, report it and then ignore it?

Your reaction is not appropriate there is absolutely no need to start swearing at and insulting people that disagree with you. As you seem to have such a large problem with this site why not find one that can better suit your needs instead of spending your time insulting people here? I dare say you would be happier and this site would be better off without such over the top reactions.

ITT - people can't into satire.

Op hasn't responded since the first post, then sat back and giggled while the rest of you took him seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Op hasn't responded since the first post, then sat back and giggled while the rest of you took him seriously.
    Good morning, everyone.

I wanted to take a moment to apologize to those whom I've upset, whether they understood the intention of the post or not.

This was never meant to be a troll post, as I thought I had created an "over the top enough" premise for people to get it, but rather it was designed to bring a little humor and levity to the forums.

However, I see that not only did I spectacularly fail at my objective, but I managed to generate a tremendous amount of animosity, anger and hatred.

Again, my sincerest apologies to the MMO-Champion posters and mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

I wanted to take a moment to apologize to those whom I've upset, whether they understood the intention of the post or not.

This was never meant to be a troll post, as I thought I had created an "over the top enough" premise for people to get it, but rather it was designed to bring a little humor and levity to the forums.

However, I see that not only did I spectacularly fail at my objective, but I managed to generate a tremendous amount of animosity, anger and hatred.

Quite frankly, you would have generated a tremendous amount of animosity, anger and hatred if you had posted that you like ice cream but not cake. :P

Although the post could have done with a little disclaimer at the end. Read as a satire (or having read your blog, which I've enjoyed tremendously), it's quite fun. But as it is, it skirts uncomfortably close to Poe's law.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta be a bad troll, this thread. Right?

Find it a little missing on the reality of the post. But of course, we all have freedom to speak out. And that is also why there's no laws of giggling about these kind of posts. Though, it seems a bit like fishing for reactions. Be it humor, parody or truth.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Killadrix View Post
    Good morning, everyone.

Human errors are part of the world. Now, I would say, to make up for it all - go make 200 pies and 200 cakes, just to be sure people get what they like.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    With the amount of rude posts and the over-the-top opening post, this hasn't gone anywhere constructive.

Closing.