the master races and the master prof

So I do not think there is currently a thread on these two topics in 5.4, so I decided to start one:], and 5.4 thread is cluttered as fuck -.-

Troll or orc and tailoring or herbalism for Demo and affliction?

In 5.4 we can no longer spam the fuck out of soulfire in the openier making berserking not completely shit because of it reducing imp swarm still ( with new icd trinkets and imp swarm nerf, reducing imp swarm isn't that big of a deal anymore) , and not having the ability to cast in meta during the first dark soul life blood will be like berserking and only being used for the reduce cd of imps.

Orc(with tailoring) for demo, blood fury lines up with dark soul and the icd trinkets (lightweave might proc during these cds n trinkets), and service making your tocs stronger, imps , and your felguard/service:P

Orc(tailoring) for affliction, lining up all your cds with alpha and omega and purified tears of immersus (i think that is how you spell it, but 0 fucks given lmao) makes your dots super buffed. I think as orc my agony was ticking for 240k on siege crafter with a full mastery build and everything up), and plus your supremacy pet hits harder.
    Last edited by nightrianna; 2013-07-27 at 11:59 PM.

Deleted
    Orc still can't line up with Bindings, the ICD is 105s not 120, there is no reason it should suddenly beat Troll?

Herbalism vs Tailoring... It will be close, and probably depend per pull how well your tailor procs are lining up. Herbalism got a bit weaker from not having a guaranteed stack with DS due to Archimonde talent. It was ahead before though, and I really don't think it will make a significant difference either way.

they have a 105 sec icd, but they have a 5%-10% chance to proc , so they will line up with blood fury with luck