Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    If there is a way to earn these coins in Wow without having to pay for them, then this is a very good move. Though, I doubt it.

I mean, is there any source that says you can earn these coins in Wow?
    Last edited by TS26; 2013-07-26 at 01:07 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    According to EA, SWTOR over doubled it's revenue when it transitioned to f2p.
    Wouldn't be a bad idea for Blizzard imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    According to EA, SWTOR over doubled it's revenue when it transitioned to f2p.
    Wouldn't be a bad idea for Blizzard imho.
    That really depends on how many people aren't playing WoW because it has a subscription fee. I imagine the main reason people went to SWTOR when it dropped the sub fee was because while it's a fun game, they can't really justify dropping $15 a month on it. How many people are in that boat for WoW?
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

If this is true, my rage against the blizz store will subside, because I plan on playing HS a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    This would be great, all WoW needs now is to cut down the cost of the membership. I would be happy if Blizzard did that.

I'm still waiting for Hearthstone to be released I wish they would release it already. I love the game play for Hearthstone.