Poll: Which race should lead their factions?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    What about Rexxar leading the Horde? He is an half Ogre / half Orc, who is wise strong, and loyal to the Horde... I can see him easily stepping up to be one of the wiser Warchiefs ever to lead the Horde and lead to inter-faction cooperation and prosperity.

For Horde: Nate Blightcaller, as most have said, would be the logical pick. As much as I love Hamuul, he's a druid, he's not "Horde" in as much as Malfy isn't "Alliance". Druid and Shaman have this higher understanding of things.

For Alliance: Andy sounds logical, but he is a little cunt that we should have been able to kill while questing. Buddha knows i've tried each time I've seen him. Logically, though, he's nothing more than a Joffrey Baratheon-Lannister. Darius Crowley would probably make the best leader of the Alliance.

Darius and Nate would definitely throw down the first time they saw each other. This is exactly what we all want and need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokaproductionist View Post
    Nathanos should lead the Forsaken should Sylvanas kick the bucket. He's a dark ranger too and her champion (off with ye, Trollbane).
    Would be kind of funny to depose her and place an even bigger jackass in power.

10+ Year Old Account
    An orc should lead the horde.

All hail the child-emperor Thaurissan II!
    Imposter! Usurper! A Dark Iron will never rule Ironforge!

Muradin needs to step it up and take charge. No more of this council. Bronzebeards are natural leaders, and Muradin has the blood of kings in his veins, he just needs to follow his instincts and stop trying to appease Moria and Falstad with this notion of a voice for each faction. Do they realize that by having a separate voice for each Dwarven tribe that they are only furthur promoting the division and not the unity of the people as a whole?! Muradin for King!

...and since I could only vote once, I couldn't cast a vote for Tauren to be leaders of the Horde.

Anduin for humans. The alliance should make their biggest decisions by council. Each is their own nation but sadly are written as one ruled by varian.
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 4527-7566-5852. PM if you add me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewce View Post
    Imposter! Usurper! A Dark Iron will never rule Ironforge!
    Dagran Thaurissan II is as Bronzebeard as he is Dark Iron, and rightful heir to Ironforge! He is the joining of these two proud houses, and could be the end of centuries of infighting if you Bronzebeards could see past your intolerance and hate!

May he take a Wildhammer bride, and at last join the 3 hammers!

Nobody should lead anyone.

A council is the best thing to either faction.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KunkkaTheAdmiral View Post
    Dwarves: A bronzebeard has to hold the lineage of the royal family until this bastard son Fenran Thaurissan can take his "rightful" place... sorry I have to vomit and spit now after I said that. The Vote nontheless goes to Brann Bronzebeard.
    1- Fenran was his name in his grand father nightmares only. His true name is Dagran Thaurissan 2 (not sure it's better I conceide).
    2- He's not a bastard, since he was conceived while Moira and Dagran sr were married. He's the rightful heir of the Bronzebeard and the DarkIron.
    3- Brann doesn't care a bit for power. Do you really believe the irresponsible child of the Bronzebeard family would accept to stay idle on the throne while there are so many treasures buried on Azeroth ? If a brother is chosen, Muradin would be more logical, since he was already king of the frostborn.

Gnomes: This is possibly the easiert of them all, because they take the most genius for their leader and start a democratic vote. Its probably going to be Toshley, her inventions, while not as good and brilliant as gelbins, she's still a master engineer.
    Why not, but Toshley is a man... http://www.wowhead.com/npc=21691

Night Elves: I don't really bother for the likes of elves but well, its going to be Shandris Feathermoon, simply because she's a strong female.
    I agree that she would be what Tyrande failed to be in WoW, a strong and wild leader like Sentinels were in WC3.

Worgen: Its kinda the same with Anduin and his rightful throne, Tess Greymane gets it, probably with Crowley as an advisor.
    I agree again. Gilneas, while its people is in exile, is still a kingdom. A revolution would be necessary for Crowley to take the crown...

Draenei: Farseer Nobundo no doubt, he's extremely wise and thoughtful and is actually present in the Exodar instead of Ishanah.
    Problem is, Draenei are strongly linked with the Naaru, the embodiment of the Light. I don't think most of them would accept to have a leader whose link with the Light has been severed.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Nobody should lead anyone.

A council is the best thing to either faction.
    Couldn't disagree more; the Horde is a war machine, not a democracy.

For Dwarves, Brann Bronzebeard would probably the logical choice. If he is unable to do it for some reason, http://www.wowpedia.org/Thargas_Anvilmar would be my next thought.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    For Dwarves, Brann Bronzebeard would probably the logical choice. If he is unable to do it for some reason, http://www.wowpedia.org/Thargas_Anvilmar would be my next thought.
    Not the living heir to both the Bronzebeard and Dark Iron clan, Dagran Thaurissan II?

Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    Couldn't disagree more; the Horde is a war machine, not a democracy.
    Horde was a war machine ages ago.

This is the new horde. And as you can clearly see,if they turn into a war machine the result is a civil war,like it happened in MoP.

Stop living in the past.

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    Let's assume tomorrow the main Alliance and Horde leaders would die. Instantly. I don't know how and I don't care, maybe they were all at some peace meeting and they ate spoiled food or something.
    Red wedding + joffery?
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by composemail View Post
    Not the living heir to both the Bronzebeard and Dark Iron clan, Dagran Thaurissan II?
    Yes, except that it's going to be a few years before he can do that, hence the reason for the Council of the Three Hammers in the first place. He is the rightful heir, but someone has to rule Ironforge until he grows up. Same reason Katrana Prestor, aka Onyxia, and Bolvar were in charge of Stormwind for so long when Anduin was just a kid / Varian was nowhere to be found.

Oh, also, OT, I say a council should lead the alliance.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-07-25 at 02:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    Horde was a war machine ages ago.

This is the new horde. And as you can clearly see,if they turn into a war machine the result is a civil war,like it happened in MoP.

Stop living in the past.
    The 'new horde' was a fantasy, dreamed up by Thrall, in spite of the reality that has unfolded. The simple fact is that the corrupted, marginalised, and crestfallen races of the Horde must fight for a place in a world that doesn't want them. It's disparate and diverse membership has countless, vast conflicts of interest between them- and are only truly allied by tactical necessity. They don't like one another, and only share the likelyhood of ruin were they to 'go it alone'. It's a military pact, implicitly temporary in nature, that has little-to-no bearing on the civil governance of each subfaction.

What do you think a committee of orcs, blood elves, tauren, forsaken, trolls, and goblins could possibly agree upon. Let's not forget the elephant in the room that is the inevitable war with the forsaken.

A council suits the Alliance well; their interests are for the most part, very much aligned. But the Horde is little more than a security pact- a military mishmash for the mutual benefit of it's otherwise very-much-at-odds membership.

Blood Elves are the master race and therefor should lead the Horde.
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    The only lies here are the bullshit coming from you. RBG appears to be immortal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    Yes, except that it's going to be a few years before he can do that, hence the reason for the Council of the Three Hammers in the first place. Someone has to rule Ironforge until he grows up. Same reason Katrana Prestor, aka Onyxia, and Bolvar were in charge of Stormwind for so long when Anduin was just a kid / Varian was nowhere to be found.
    As long as you're loyal to the one true emperor of hammers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Other: Chromie unites the factions and we all party!
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Other: Global council-based democracy.