Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

10+ Year Old Account
    Demo-warlock <3 for sure and feral druid, lots of crazy prio-lists that shift every time something proccs (thx for rppm blizz)

definitely feral druid. i play a fury warrior and I think it's pretty tough to play perfect, but feral is wayyy harder.

demo warlock is pretty damn annoying too, but it's not as utterly dependent on perfect play as feral.

Deleted
    I know which one i would say, but that is obviously biased.

However I have in such threads seen not too few people mention Destruction Warlock. This makes me wonder if there is something that I am missing in my understanding about that spec. What do you have to do as a Destro Warlock in order to min/max?

Quote Originally Posted by Tagzz View Post
    Borderline easiest spec in the game... ?
    That's why we call them huntards.

Deleted
    While we are on the topic of hardest rotation, which has the easiest one?
    I'll go first: Assassin Rogue, 4 Buttons spam and gg.

Deleted
    Anyone who played feral prior to the mangle change or even powershifting will tell you how rediculously easy the spec is to play now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Placebo View Post
    Anyone who played feral prior to the mangle change or even powershifting will tell you how rediculously easy the spec is to play now.
    I hope you're talking about pre-cata feral (mangle was still another debuff there), as cata feral was quite faceroll.
    In MoP they introduced DoC, execute and most importantly RPPM trinkets. I'll leave it up to someone who played the old feral to compare the two

I always had the impression that it doesn't really matter what class and spec you play because if you really want to push your character to the limits its all equally difficult to master. Nailing your rotation and pushing high dps/hps/tps is only halfway to mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    Elemental has 2, 3 if u take the 90 talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Qaniki View Post
    Unholy DK gets my vote for absolute easiest. You have no buffs to keep up, the cooldowns don't change your priority list, and on long fights you can spam one attack to prolong your diseases as long as you want. So it's apply diseases, spam Festering Strike, spend Unholy Runes on Scourge Strike, spam Death Coil to avoid capping, transform your ghoul when the button lights up, use Soul Reaper on cooldown below 35%. That's literally the entire rotation. And enjoy superior utility compared with Frost as well, since your pet has a stun and interrupt.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Elemental has 2, 3 if u take the 90 talent.
    Flame Shock, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst at a minimum. Definitely not 2 buttons as you said.

Deleted
    demo and enh

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    IIRC, In BC (or maybe Wrath?) feral was typically considered the hardest to play well, and had that one "madden" style DPS flow chart made just to show how crazy it was.

Today, in MoP? Meh, you'd get half a dozen different answers if you asked half a dozen different people.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgoose View Post

Today, in MoP? Meh, you'd get half a dozen different answers if you asked half a dozen different people.
    Would that now support an argument that MOP is well balanced...?

Quote Originally Posted by turtledragon View Post
    Flame Shock, Earth Shock, Lightning Bolt, Lava Burst at a minimum. Definitely not 2 buttons as you said.
    Wow an extra button. Omg its the hardest spec ever. Earth shock is just a lightning charge dump and flame shock is applied once every while. So the rotation is pretty much 2 buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    Wow an extra button. Omg its the hardest spec ever. Earth shock is just a lightning charge dump and flame shock is applied once every while. So the rotation is pretty much 2 buttons.
    Never said it was a hard spec, you can apply that logic to other classes. Hunters spend the majority of their time casting Cobra Shot, Arcane + their specs signature shot: 3 button rotation!

Deleted
    I'd say Affliction warlocks are hard to master. I've seen a lot of average ones but our current warlock who plays affliction/demo is incredible as affliction. One of the best ones I've ever seen in 6 years of WoW.

Elemental shaman seems similar too.